This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=JJDONKOR;231972]pls since l bought my phone techno spark)(k7)it's very slow frezing l don't know what to do. even my friends want to buy some but because of its behavior[/QUOTEt<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    first you must root your phone. (you can see on YouTube how to root android 7.0)<br />
    after that you download swapper configuration on aptoid then you can use a part of your memory as ram memory. I hade the same problem that is the way I resolved it

Comment

What is the most appropriate way to charge the battery of Pouvoir 2?

Comment

my k7 can hang and even when I on my data some apps will be showing not responding and it is very very slow most especially when I put on my data. what is the problem because is not up to 3months i bought the phone

Comment

• waku7bisha commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello, sorry for the problem. Kindly search here in the forum for the solution of the problem

please help me out with my technowx3p phone anytime I guess screen guide my phone will hang ,until I switch it off before I can press it ,it happen to me almost everyday

Comment

• waku7bisha commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello, sorry for the problem.
        Kindly back up your data and do a factory reset.

Hello, my whatsapp isn't responding, whenever I want to use it, it's always saying close app. Please what can I do.

Comment

• waku7bisha commented
        Editing a comment
        Go to app settings and clear cache of the WhatsApp app, then reboot your device.

Good evening <br />
      I'm not enjoying my spark /techno k7 due to overheating and hanging of the app downloaded. plz, what could cause this experience?

Comment

• waku7bisha commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello, sorry for the problem.
        Kindly be sure to always have no apps running in the background. Do frequently clear caches and delete junkie files.
        If the problem persists, back up your data and do factory reset.

My k7 becomes heat when making use of data.

Comment

• waku7bisha commented
        Editing a comment
        ..Hello, sorry for the problem.
        Kindly be sure to always have no apps running in the background. Do frequently clear caches and delete junkie files.
        If the problem persists, back up your data and do factory reset

Facebook messenger keeps uninstalling itself, don't know why

Comment

• waku7bisha commented
        Editing a comment
        go to apps settings and clear cache of the messenger app and force stop it then reboot your device.

please my Tecno L9 plus started draining battery unnecessarily recently and it can't last up to 5hours now. what might have been the cause?

Comment

my phone is always hanging please I need help

Comment

• waku7bisha commented
        Editing a comment
        be sure not to have many apps running in the background. Also delete junkie files and clear cache

when i use data or wifi connections most applications says is not responding. please, i need help

Comment

• waku7bisha commented
        Editing a comment
        do make sure you clear cache regulary

My tecno w4 is not showing notifications on my phone any help

Comment

• waku7bisha commented
        Editing a comment
        Kindly back up your data and do a factory reset
    Advanced Options
    Working...
    X