X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tecno Camon X & X Pro Nigeria

Quite a number of Tecno phones have been produced and released into the Nigerian market, names like the Tecno Camon C9, CX, CM and a host of other Tecno devices would forever ring a bell in the minds of many

TECNO CAMON X SPECIFICATIONS
    Display: 6-Inch HD
    CPU: Octa-core 2.0GHz
    Memory: RAM 3GB, ROM 16GB
    Camera: Rear 16MP, Front 20MP
    Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
    Battery: 3,750 mAh
    Network: LTE
    Face ID & Fingerprint
    Dual SIM
    Operating System: Android
    Weight: 0.5kg
    Display Size (inches): 6.0

TECNO CAMON X PRO SPECIFICATIONS
    Display: 6-Inch FHD
    CPU: Octa-core 2.0GHz
    Memory: RAM 4GB, ROM 64GB
    Camera: Rear 16MP, Front 24MP
    Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
    Battery: 3750 mAh
    Network: LTE
    Face ID & Fingerprint
    Dual SIM
    Weight : 1.4kg

Depending on Color of your choice, the Tecno Camon X sells for between 53-55k, while the pro version sells for between 73-75k

Let’s cut the chase and move to the subject of discussion which is the Tecno Camon X and X pro… Here below are some things which i love about this device

1. Display : what makes the phone stand out in my opinion is d 1080p panel which is curved on all edges, tough running on an IPS panel, the display of the Tecno Camon X and X pro panel is simply awesome, those persons who have seen or made use of this device, am sure they would pretty agree with me on this one.

2. Camera : Camera aspect, tecno totally nailed it, I remember walking into one of the Tecno stores close to where I live to have a view of this device, camera of this device were simply off the hook, trust me I know.. There’s really no need for edits or filter with the Camon X and X pro camera, just snap and upload to different media platform

3. Battery : The device is powered by a 3,750mah battery, at first I was disappointed, like seriously 3,750mah at dis age and time, running on a 4gb ram, an Octa-core MediaTek processor with a 1080p panel, i was expecting an average battery life, was wrong, battery life performed beyond my expectation..As For battery, thumbs up, as a matter of fact there was a video recently released on YouTube showing performance test of the Tecno Camon X pro and Infinix note 5 pro(Stylus) for battery, gaming performance, boot test and so on, at d end of d day, both phone battery stood at 97%, you can check dis in dis link below https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yMcmQu5Cg8I&t=203s

In summary, in as much as the Tecno X and X pro is an amazing device and one everybody should lay their hands on, I hate the fact that it lacks fast charging, but all in all it’s a good one from Tecno, face unlock feature is fast, the design, the user interface and so on and so forth

So guys, did i miss anything in the course of the review of the Tecno Camon X and Tecno Camon X pro or something about the device i didn’t mention that should have been mentioned , pls feel free to drop them in the comment section below… cheers

Nice one

Comment

• Ikenah commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks boss

9/13/2018 and you are still giving specs of x and Xpro. broooo

Comment

wow, very superb devices tecno mobile got here. they are indeed good.

Comment

Screen size of camon x and xpro is too small

Comment

Advanced Options
        Working...
        X
        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
        DOWNLOAD