• Show
Clear All

We are ready.

Comment

am Tecno fans October edition see me coming

Comment

Hello

Comment

I have heard a lot about tecno that I decided to join the tecno family and see for myself. I just got a tecno phone for my self. I surely deserve an invite. who doesn't want to meet tecno's newest fan!

Comment

yes,I think I deserve an invite because I haven't featured in one ,secondly I need to meet up with Tecno gurus to assist me in making maximum use of my phone, as you know, we learn new things everyday

Comment

yes I wanna be there cos it my month
              Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG
              Hello T-Fans,<br />
              <br />
              We recently set up a poll to determine the month for the next Fans Gathering. <br />
              <br />
              Because we truly care, we let our fans choose the month.<br />
              <br />
              A lot of votes came in and we collated across various social media platforms, and finally, the results are here.<br />
              <br />
              By popular demand, the next fans hangout would hold in the month of October!<br />
              <br />
              Do you wish to attend, post a comment stating why you deserve an invite.<br />
              <br />
              Shall we begin!!!<br />
              <br />
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n239948[/ATTACH]

Comment

Meeting new people is my hobby. <br />
                This serve as another opportunity for me

Comment

simply because am a big fan, never really liked tecno or it's brothers but things changed since I got my camon x pro

Comment

so you see why I deserve an invite?

Comment

I deserve an invitation because TECNO has been my brand right from the era of Android phones in Naija!

Comment

love to get d invite cos i have never witnessed any cins i have been buying techno phones...

Comment

I am seun popularly know as seunsax....
                          I have always tried to be a first hand tecno fan by attending their hangout in view to make new tecno friends but I am always denied invitation so i hope tecno official see this so my dream could come true

Comment

Attending this hangout will bring me one step closer to the brand in all ramifications........that alone gives me joy..... my fingers are crossed.... God bless tecno in anticipation

I remain davinss

Comment

I deserve an invitation cos av Been a techno fan since d first make of techno smart java phone to q1 now to cx and also want to c d techno CEO',s and new friends also

Comment

I think I deserve an invite, cause I feel it would be great hanging out with other Tecno users and not forgetting to take crazy selfies with the Tecno CAMON X Pro.<br />
                                .<br />
                                See you guys there....

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD