This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUN FACTS ABOUT BUTTERFLIES #DIDYOUKNOW Nigeria

Did You Know? Nigeria has one of the most habitable environments for butterflies in the world, boasting a wide variety of the beautiful creatures. Tell us one beautiful thing you know about Nigeria.

#NigeriaAt58 #DidYouKnow

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181002_125244.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.5 KB
ID:	18398
    Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 10-02-2018, 08:59 PM.

The Gurara waterfalls is a beautiful sight to behold in Minna, the capital of Niger state.

Historically, the name “Gurara” actually means water pouring from someplace – “Gu-ra-ra,” sounds like it right? while many folks also thought the name originated from the actual river it pours into.

The Gurara Waterfalls is located about one hour drive from Zuma rock in Minna, Niger state.

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      this is awesome

I dont know much about butterflies but lld like to know...<br />
    <br />
    am a breeder and know much about them

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      check it up on your search engines to know more about butterfly

Nigeria is a funny place to live in

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      why do you say so

Nigeria jollof rice is bae

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Naija Jollof is the real deal

Do You know that God created the Black race in Nigeria ? precisly in IHITTE Ezinihitte Mbaise IMO STATE NIGERIA.. where the orji festival of Mbaise

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Whao that is interesting

You can mise another events.. do You know that the western world was trading with my great grand father at the ife IMO River And They where buying goods with cori.. called Ezego.. And the central bank of the indigeniose people of Mbaise was in the place called Akurubi.. in Itu Ezinihitte Mbaise IMO STATE NIGERIA.. And the Germans was the people that preached Free trade And mouvement And It was opposed by the british and to stop the Germans who through Western Cameroun was coming directly to my great great grand Father the first son of Achiele by Name Onubereole ..who was the trade master ..the Germans revield to him the plots And the british fraud.. using the cori Ezego buying the pruducts from my people..

Comment

They british opposed the Germans Then.. with every power.. accusing them of trying to rule the world.. but at the end what did my grand parents did with the money the british and the Germans paid them It was transformed from the first man that make his garment with money that was my great grand father Onubereole And he was the richest man in Black nation And finaly It was transformed to what We know today as Ezego ITU.. And is presented every 15year at the Orji Ezinihitte in ITU Ezinihitte Mbaise.. by the Akurubi people by the Achele clan.. the Ezego ITU is the first garment ever made using money to portre the first richest man in black Nation.

Comment

Nigeria ?? is a Shithole

Comment

We dey grow, we dey grow, we dey grow o yay ha.... We will overcome our challenges, that I know, it's a fact

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
            Editing a comment
            I best believe too

• missslimzy17 commented
            Editing a comment
            keep up the hustle

Is is that all? ??

Comment

can I swap my camon cx with another phone at tecno office?

Comment

)၍[မQUOTE=TECNO SPOT NG;246923]ဎDid You Know? Nigeria has one of the most habitable environments for butterflies in the world, boasting a wide variety of the beautiful creatures. Tell uဘs one beautiful ဆthing you know about Nigeria.<br />
              <br />
              [COLOR=#FF0000]#Ni.com<br />
              ဣgeriaAt58 #DidYouKnow[ဪ/၌COLOR]
              ဌ<br />
              6210ဏl0110526u<br />
              [၌ATTACH=CONFIG]n246924[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Comment

Growing up in the city of port harcourt we used to catch lots and lots of butterflies to play with. Lol they always die shortly but it was fun. Now I hardly see butterflies around, can’t remember the last time I saw one. Maybe over killed them all

Comment

do you know that the numbers of gallop in Nigeria road is more than Nigerian citizens. fact

Comment

Advanced Options
                  Working...
                  X
                  Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                  DOWNLOAD