X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure tecno is king

Comment

My first budget phone was a Huawei, bought for 200$. It's five years now. I bought my tecno c9 for the same price, 2 years ago. It looks like a more than 5 years old. The buttons don't work anymore and a year ago, it already had issues with bootloader, out of the box.<br />
      I can safely say that you never should change your first love. Huawei is in the top three best smartphones makers. I had more issues in two years with my tecno than I had in 5 years with my Huawei.<br />
      I am eyeing Huawei P20 but it's for rich people. Tecno gave me a lesson. Always buy known brands like Huawei instead of 'China' brands like tecno.<br />
      Thanks. <br />
      "Huawei is the king", says my still living 5 years old Huawei phone. I doubt my tecno will live this long. Each ota breaks the phone. Two days ago, a new update broke Hi font. Funny guys.

Comment

A good smartphone is not about gorgeous camera. I need a VR capable phone, with a decent CPU, a decent GPU, a decent RAM, of course a great ROM, less bloatware, ability to tweak(root). Then you can add option like camera, headphones jack, big screen and stuff. You are wonderful in Africa because people don't know what a real smartphone is. They spend their time being narcissistic selfie masters.<br />
        You can't outsmart Western people so you choose Africa because it's too much easy, duh. You aren't even in the top 10 best smartphones makers.

Comment

Absolutely. I am looking forward to buying the Camon 2ix

Comment

IQ is different from a person to another. Mediocrity is fine for a group and perfection for another. It's just a matter of common sense and techie knowledge. Up to you to choose your side. Fact is Huawei is leading in Africa not only with smartphones but only on other techie tools.

Comment

I using tecno smartphones and this is great news for me I did not know before it . now dissertation writing service is also providing such information about educational system to the students ,
              We are offering Dissertation Proposal Writing Service UK, Dissertation Proposal Help, Best Dissertation Outline Help & Dissertation Aims & objectives Help.

Comment

and they would loose all this years of hard work with this stupid no fonts update they just released. How can Tecno be so stupid?

Comment

According to reports, they have the largest marketshare for smartphones in Africa

Comment

Yeah, according to world ranking they aren't in the top 3 best smartphones makers. Being great in a third world continent means nothing. At least we know, they are here to make African poorer. Thanks for the info, Tamara.

Comment

They delete one option most users liked, Babel fonts. Let's see if they still stay 'Leader'.

Comment

Liars

Comment

I checked the facts because I like to challenge people.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20181030_184517.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	18886

Comment

Samsung is the leader.

Comment

Source: http://gs.statcounter.com/vendor-market-share/mobile/africa<br />
                              <br />
                              You're welcome.

Comment

guys my k7 just goes off when I click on my Gmail app, please help

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD