This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we at least get updates for Android version please. Using the same Android version is becoming a bit of annoyance. At least give us Camon CM users Android Oreo version update.

Comment

When will the camon cx air band get updates which includes the face id security features..

Comment

Great commitment.

Comment

Nice. However there has been some complaints about certain functions not working again after the update. Kindly look into it

Comment

Include the T-point & lost features in your next updates<br />
            <br />
            Don't think is LUXURY is BASIC<br />
            <br />
            Making it BETTER not WORST<br />
            <br />
            REFLECT!!!

Comment

Good news...

Comment

my tecno pouvoir thinks I'm female...to many mushy themes wallpaper updates, and stories romance stories.PS I miss that white dot that I could tap and rotate to switch on camera torch etc

Comment

Did anyone notice the quick drain of battery after the update?

Comment

Pls we need a quick response about our phone the first time I bought this phone I love it all because of its font and now it's gone all because of the latest update version that you produce pls am not satisfy with it if there is anything you can do pls we need your help quickly about this produce a good update version that have font in it pls

Comment

please i want my fonts back please and my message app isn't sending messages im scared

Comment

how to change font techno ia5

Comment

Just factory reset your device
                          Originally posted by markdanny2
                          Pls we need a quick response about our phone the first time I bought this phone I love it all because of its font and now it's gone all because of the latest update version that you produce pls am not satisfy with it if there is anything you can do pls we need your help quickly about this produce a good update version that have font in it pls

Comment

Just factory reset your device

Comment

I don't just like the fact that am missing my fonts.. no way of getting them back..

Comment

The last time I updated my phone the battery safer went away I'm not interested in updating again let me enjoy my phone like this

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD