X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TECNO Black Friday. Get Best Deals! Nigeria

Hi T-Fans,
    Since we all know that Black Friday which usually comes up every November, Is a season where vendors
    offer their goods and services at a discounted rate. This year's Black Friday is here and we have done a compilation of amazing places where you can get phones and gadgets at affordable amount of money.

Lagos International Trade Fair: You can get
    fantastic Black Friday discount at the ongoing Lagos Trade Fair at the Tafewa Balewa Square in Lagos. You can visit Tecno Store and other phone retail outlets to get phones at an amazing discount.

Pointek Black Friday Campaign is starting from 11/19/2017- 11/24/2018. The campaign is meant for all Pointek retail shops in Nigeria. During the Black
    Friday there will be 50% Discount on TECNO and other devices.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	trad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	19056 ‚Äč

Jumia Black Friday is on starting November 2 and it runs through the whole of November. They offer super amazing discount of their phone's and other gadgets.

Konga: Enjoy Huge Discounts in the Konga Yakata Black Friday 2018 Sale. Get the Best Offers this Black Friday

This
    places offers some of the best Black Friday sale in this Black Friday period.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	trade fair1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	19055

wanna participate

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      sure you can

we dont trust your devices anymore,they are unpredictable because you just make decisions without informing your customers.the last update you guys launched has made all of tecno users angry because you took away most of important features and let me tell you that if you dont talk to your company they will get a bad name.

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Please exercise patience, take your device to carlcare if you have any issues.
      It may not be from the updates per se

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      i am sure any problem will be fixed officials read comments

I really want to get a new phone from Tecno

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      this is the best time

Perfect time to get a new phone

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      best time definitely

Originally posted by kiuri160
    we dont trust your devices anymore,they are unpredictable because you just make decisions without informing your customers.the last update you guys launched has made all of tecno users angry because you took away most of important features and let me tell you that if you dont talk to your company they will get a bad name.
    <br />
    You are really making me have regrets choosing your brand... You guys launch updates without properly stating the pros and cons. I'm so annoyed that the new updates has taken away so many features including my font styles. I really hate this, I spend much data and time to beautify my Tecno Camon X, with themes and fonts, and you just took away my most important features. It's so disgusting and low.

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      i am sure they are working on bringing back your fonts

I need techno camon x

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      this is the right time to get it

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      now you can get it

Tecno I don't understand u guys again,, updates is meant to add interesting features to already existing ones,, y are some features not there again,, my touch assistive it's gone,, font style too nothing and on top of it all my ba3 no longer last as before,, Pls return my previous update I don't even want any foolish update again,, I love it the way twas,,u guys will b doing something and not have a quality check of it, I'm so angry rai now. if u keep up this way nothing to gain than getting more customers pissed and less Tecno users.

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure they are working on it

This update thing is really useless and pointless. They took away ultra power mode, font styles and my phone charges for about nine (9) hours from 0% to 100%, and some features I might not even notice. This is so annoying Tecno, I regret using your brand, which will never happen again. I would rather now go for a poor brand with dignity than your over-hyped brand with zero dignity! How can I get a phone of N60k because of the features, and rob me of it again. This is so stupid Tecno, you guys are so low.

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      i am sure it will be resolved they read comments

it's true, important features were lost

Comment

nice

Comment

why is my s<br />
        SD card ejecting practically everytime from my tecno wx3pro

Comment

am so much depressed my techno sparks 9 keeps on misbehaving......i now want to shift from tecno to another brand

Comment

Advanced Options
          Working...
          X
          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
          DOWNLOAD