X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camon Teaser 2: Finally, A device that Recognizes Scenes Nigeria

Hello T-Fans,

So much excitement is in the air...

Imagine a device that can recognise scenery and adjusts to the scene.

Say Hello to the Next Camon!

Watch this teaser video

Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 11-13-2018, 07:37 PM.

nice but techno I bought spark 2 does it have 4g network

Comment

• makindaj commented
      Editing a comment
      4g it's not a problem to TECNO SPARK 2...

Nobody cares about the new phones you will release,every one in this web wants an update with restored features that you took away and correction to you greetings instead of T FANS use angry tecno users because people are angry of you not listening to our opinion and dont reply to our sms,your customer services are really worst.

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
      Editing a comment
      An update to fix it is coming

if dem like make dem produce Jesus... we no buy.. dey jus abandoned all customers complaints about dere font, all dey care about is 2 produce anoda camon n deceive people. If dat font is not restored, I can't advice any1 2 buy tecno product

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
      Editing a comment
      An update would be released soon to fix the issue

the device ur talking about...the Camon X 11 has a lower spec generally compared to the Camon X and X Pro ..HelioA22 Soc (Quad core 2Ghz) is lower than Helio P23 (Octa core 2Ghz).the battery spec is thesame..3Gb RAM running at DDR3 Speed (933Mhz)whereas the X PRO has 4gb RAM running at DDR 4(1600Mhz).AI!! AI!! who AI help!!...Tecno are we going front or back...una wan carry notch confuse us here finish shee...not going to work!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20181114_061200.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	19162

Comment

If this information is true then x and xpro is still the best in the market till tomorrow
      Originally posted by christxx
      the device ur talking about...the Camon X 11 has a lower spec generally compared to the Camon X and X Pro ..HelioA22 Soc (Quad core 2Ghz) is lower than Helio P23 (Octa core 2Ghz).the battery spec is thesame..3Gb RAM running at DDR3 Speed (933Mhz)whereas the X PRO has 4gb RAM running at DDR 4(1600Mhz).AI!! AI!! who AI help!!...Tecno are we going front or back...una wan carry notch confuse us here finish shee...not going to work!!<br />
      <br />
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n268021[/ATTACH]

Comment

please restore our font, I've been using tecno as long as I can recll but If you can't take our complaints seriously then I guess this is the last tecno am using. <br />
        #restoreourfont

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
          Editing a comment
          We do take your complaints seriously, an update to fix the issue is underway

Awesome.....

Comment

please exercise patience while TECNO engineers fix the problem..

Comment

why will you increase the Rom size only to reduce the processing power? why not make it same spec with x and the Rom being the only difference?

Comment

good

Comment

its not a new thing..huawei introduced it last year to their p20 and nova

Comment

I'm loving the phone already...

Comment

Originally posted by christxx
                    the device ur talking about...the Camon X 11 has a lower spec generally compared to the Camon X and X Pro ..HelioA22 Soc (Quad core 2Ghz) is lower than Helio P23 (Octa core 2Ghz).the battery spec is thesame..3Gb RAM running at DDR3 Speed (933Mhz)whereas the X PRO has 4gb RAM running at DDR 4(1600Mhz).AI!! AI!! who AI help!!...Tecno are we going front or back...una wan carry notch confuse us here finish shee...not going to work!!<br />
                    <br />
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n268021[/ATTACH]
                    <br />
                    but what about the camon 11 pro

Comment

The phone make sense

Comment

Advanced Options
                      Working...
                      X
                      Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                      DOWNLOAD