This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tecno if you don't restore my font back am not going to buy your product again.... Which kind rubbish be this una go just dey do like mad people with una stupid version of phone, stupid phone without font

Comment

why you guys complaining like this? unless u ain't a guru on phones. I'm currently rocking Any fonts of my choice and all those out of memory i have stopped everything. my Tecno CX Air is just something else. i have customised the hell out of the phone. i can be waiting for Tecno. before it was a very bad one but now I'm a programmer so i use the phone anyhow i want...

Comment

Tecno pouvoir1 tres bon

Comment

I got poviur2 problem is not staying charge,i went to change to the shop i bought and gave me new but still same problem,and you guys saying this has big bettery for longer life.

Comment

Restore our font

Comment

they've omitted font on new update
              Originally posted by Davortiz
              why you guys complaining like this? unless u ain't a guru on phones. I'm currently rocking Any fonts of my choice and all those out of memory i have stopped everything. my Tecno CX Air is just something else. i have customised the hell out of the phone. i can be waiting for Tecno. before it was a very bad one but now I'm a programmer so i use the phone anyhow i want...

Comment

I need my font back ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i don't give a fuck about all dis new cammon u guys are releasing

Comment

You people think we are fools. I started using Tecno phone since 2011 & I'm a big fan of Tecno but I don't have interest in Tecno products anymore due to the recent frustrated update.<br />
                  You have removed the Camon x font style on the Hi Manager but... reserved the Camon 11 font style... In fact you can't play on our intelligence. You buy the phone and later they Will downgrade it for you all in the name of humbug update. Please my fellow Tecno fans let's be vigilant a bit don't buy the Camon 11 until they fix the Camon x font style back or else you buy and later they Will remove the camera in the next update for you. <br />
                  <br />
                  Fix back our Camon x font style on the Hi Manager. please!<br />
                  <br />
                  BNI

Comment

Originally posted by RealOG
                    its not a new thing..huawei introduced it last year to their p20 and nova
                    that company not compare with tecno, huawei is hot

Comment

• RealOG commented
                      Editing a comment
                      true bro..

Originally posted by sabdee
                    I got poviur2 problem is not staying charge,i went to change to the shop i bought and gave me new but still same problem,and you guys saying this has big bettery for longer life.
                    . <br />
                    <br />
                    my pavoir 1 charges for a minimum of 6hours big batteries without fast charge tech.

Comment

Sorry please, my Tecno Spark 2 fell from my hand and the glass got cracked, does my 1 year warranty covers that?

Comment

• TECNO SPOT NG commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Unfortunately, No. Please take it to the nearest Carlcare office to have it fixed
                    Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD