This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone

Artificial intelligence is steadily making its way onto our smartphones and may be a key feature in the next one year. Many devices released in the past few months, from the new Google’s Pixel phones to Apple’s recent releases have included AI-focused hardware and software.

These phones use AI in all sorts of clever ways, from imaging and
    photography to power efficiency and security. Those who have not been in the AI game are expected to soon introduce smartphones with special functions and if rumour flying around turns out to be true, Africa’s number one mobile phone brand TECNO Mobile might be preparing to release its first AI-powered smartphone into the market.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20181114_125746.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	19184

While no much details have been so far revealed about the upcoming smartphone with AI-capability, there are indications that the said smartphone will come from the Camon Series and will be available in two variants just like the Camon X/X Pro. Both devices will feature one of a kind AI-Beautification, AI-HDR, AI-Bokeh, AI-Selfie.

The Camon line of devices are primarily focused on photography, though we were not privy to the full specs of both devices, the leaked images we got is pointing in the direction of four cameras, Dual 16-Megapixels at the back and 25-Megapixels + 5-megapixels AI-powered front cameras that will come with the ability to capture clear selfie.

Name:	TSIMG_20181114_125802.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	19185

Also, With the integrated AI-algorithm, the cameras will be able to recognize up to 250 different kinds of faces, scenes, Food, nature
    and animal. So if everything goes as the rumour suggests, the upcoming devices will launch this November in Lagos, Nigeria.

While we are excited about the possibility of an AI-powered smartphone from TECNO Mobile, the question remains – Can TECNO pull off the AI thing?*

Name:	TSIMG_20181114_125814.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	19184

Source: 360nobs.com

• replied
    My back camera and flash light is not working

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My camera is not more working

Leave a comment:

• replied
    they can but make the battery more strong...like 4500mh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    k7

Leave a comment:

• replied
    tecno can beat i-phone x

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice ....tecno I believe is the best

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great phone what about price
    Originally posted by piusGodsave
    techno is d best I trust dem

Leave a comment:

• replied
    techno is d best I trust dem

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Downgrading knocking!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    after 2 months tecno will down grade the specifications in the name of updates. I am not buying it unless they change. I can even take them to court because what I paid for is not what I am having at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please, I need the official specifications. Just seeing different things online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tecno... Always up to big big things

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by tolugaruba
    Let's see it first...
    <br />
    <br />
    It sure will be good...... TECNO Is able.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah a delight on paper and at the beginning. After a few months, it'll turn back to ashes with no support, updates every centuries and some amazing additional content full of fucking glitches and lags...yeah damn right this phone smells good and gonna be so fun like others ??....

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X
Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
DOWNLOAD