X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I want is the specs ... Geez<br />
    <br />
    What does it profit an official forum that cannot provide genuine specifications?

Comment

Tecno company is not serious at all what have you done, you did this small thing and your jubrating there is nothing good about this phone if you compare it to what the other brands are doing Samsung/Huawei, Huawei P 20 Lite is far better than this hyping

Comment

you guy should increase the battery of tecno camon

Comment

confirm phone

Comment

owo

Comment

woow!!!!

Comment

wonderful....

Comment

the phone is hot! ?

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG
                      Hey T-Spotters,<br />
                      <br />
                      We are
                      live in Lagos Nigeria to witness the launch of the Camon 11 and 11 Pro. <br />
                      <br />
                      The device is going to be the last device for this year and so much is expected from it.<br />
                      <br />
                      Well, TECNO Mobile did not disappoint, as it packed the device with many awesome features.<br />
                      <br />
                      Stay tuned and glued to this thread as this is where you would get all the updates about the event
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n269410[/ATTACH] ‚Äč<br />
                      <br />
                      my tecno l9 battery is not staying any longer

Comment

All this show to ditch people...the phone will run smoothly, ice creamly at the beginning and after a few months, it will freeze, apps crash, slow performances, shitty fingerprints response. On top of that updates every centuries...and when by miracle an update get release, it's bad...in short, no fucking support after a few months. And like always on every phone. You spend more money and time on making those show than working seriously and with honesty on your phones to make them good, I mean...real G-O-O-D...not allegedly "good". You spend more resources or rather, you keep releasing more phones than you updates those already here. Quantity over quality. And now I realized that I shouldn't be surprised : this brand is Chinese and focus mainly and strongly on Africa. "they're africans, most of them don't know shit about tech, let's f** with them"...It's nothing but like those Chinese counterfeit phones of actual original brands poping everywhere. But this one is very special : this brand is a counterfeit of itself meaning TECNO original phones are actually...counterfeit. Like I said some times, keep up your scam like that and you'll see your company fall deep one day...it's just a matter of time. Because you can fool people but not forever. It did take me less than a year to see your scam. People are stupid but not forever. You can release even a phone capable of going into another dimension, like I said one time, I won't even blink an eye or move one hair on my skin to buy it. I wouldn't want to be stuck or freeze on the way to the destination. I prefer staying on earth and jiggling with my Huawei P20 finally coming to me next week, it's just much more fun. Keep up the lies scammers.

Comment

I support. Good handset

Comment

I'm disappointed in camon x pro.<br />
                            The frequent "connect to OTG" pop ups is so annoying. Kindly do something about it.

Comment

how much please

Comment

How much is camon 11

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD