This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gospeldavid
    you've started again. let me not update this Tecno spot and get to realize my phone camera is missing..
    hahahaha

Comment

my phone camera is only selfie I can't snap others. what can I do about it. also I can only use the light with the flipping case and now it has spoiled.

Comment

my* name is HELEN GRACE* from UKRAINE i am so very happy to testify about this great spell caster Dr ZOZO that help me cured my HIV disease. I have been suffering from this HIV disease for over 5 years and i have found know cure, on till this blessed day i was browsing through the internet and i saw a woman testifying about this great powerful spell caster Dr ZOZO who helped her cured her HIV disease with a herbal cure. And also i contacted him Dr.ZOZO and i explain all my problem to him and he told me that i should not worry that he is going to help me prepare a herbal medicine for me and after that, he told me that he will send me a oil that i will use in curing my HIV disease and on the oil there are some rules that i will follow in using the oil, and i stood by it, and after using the oil i felt changing in me and i went for medical check up and the doctor told me that i am cured from the HIV disease and i was so very happy now that i am free from HIV disease and also the woman mentioned that Dr ZOZO can also cure this deadly diseases called Cancer, Diabetes, Syphilis, Herpes, i am now saying that anyone who is suffering from any of this deadly disease should contact this powerful great spell caster at his email on*drzozoherbalhome5@gmail.com: or call his telephone number: +2349031111198<br />
        <br />
        he is the right one that can help you from any of the diseases. You can also contact him on whatsapp on +2349031111198<br />

Comment

just update my techno wx3p and enjoying font

Comment

Originally posted by ayothecreator
            We are looking for the new system update so we can get the font options back :0x1f611:
            <br />
            <br />
            and ultra power saver also

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD