• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic TECNO SPOT V1.3.35 was released now

TECNO SPOT V1.3.35 was released now

Hi T-Fans:

TECNO SPOT V1.3.35 was released now.

Release note:

1.Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues.
    2.Add“Mali”&“Bangladesh” country Forums.

Following is the update tutorial:
    Step 1: open google play, search “TECNO SPOT”
    Step2: click “UPDATE”

Click image for larger version

Name:	ts1.png
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	19601

So kindly check your device for TECNO SPOT update!

• replied
    hello here

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    the problem with tecno is that only releasing tecno spots.....but where is the original software.....i promise you this is the last tecno phone am using am not gonna buy another tecno /infinx/itel i don't want any more problems

• replied
    Originally posted by ayothecreator
    We are looking for the new system update so we can get the font options back :0x1f611:
    <br />
    <br />
    and ultra power saver also

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just update my techno wx3p and enjoying font

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my* name is HELEN GRACE* from UKRAINE i am so very happy to testify about this great spell caster Dr ZOZO that help me cured my HIV disease. I have been suffering from this HIV disease for over 5 years and i have found know cure, on till this blessed day i was browsing through the internet and i saw a woman testifying about this great powerful spell caster Dr ZOZO who helped her cured her HIV disease with a herbal cure. And also i contacted him Dr.ZOZO and i explain all my problem to him and he told me that i should not worry that he is going to help me prepare a herbal medicine for me and after that, he told me that he will send me a oil that i will use in curing my HIV disease and on the oil there are some rules that i will follow in using the oil, and i stood by it, and after using the oil i felt changing in me and i went for medical check up and the doctor told me that i am cured from the HIV disease and i was so very happy now that i am free from HIV disease and also the woman mentioned that Dr ZOZO can also cure this deadly diseases called Cancer, Diabetes, Syphilis, Herpes, i am now saying that anyone who is suffering from any of this deadly disease should contact this powerful great spell caster at his email on*drzozoherbalhome5@gmail.com: or call his telephone number: +2349031111198<br />
    <br />
    he is the right one that can help you from any of the diseases. You can also contact him on whatsapp on +2349031111198<br />

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my phone camera is only selfie I can't snap others. what can I do about it. also I can only use the light with the flipping case and now it has spoiled.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by gospeldavid
    you've started again. let me not update this Tecno spot and get to realize my phone camera is missing..
    hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Super

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you've started again. let me not update this Tecno spot and get to realize my phone camera is missing..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    we need to have other fonts Pls.. do something

Leave a comment:

• replied
    seriously I need the fonts back <br />
    just updated and found out no more fonts ??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    as for me my own is using fonts oh,and two wallpapers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    December is 5days away & I believe Hi theme or a general update would be released before we hear another story?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hello

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X
Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
DOWNLOAD