This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TECNO MOBILE GOT FEATURED ON GSM ARENA All

Over the years, GSM arena has become a household name in the mobile phone world and a trusted name. They are a popular and trusted online resource center for smartphones information. Their reviews are precise, comprehensive and up-to-date and seems to give tech enthusiast and general users what they want. They also provide a credible buying guide for users of the site. They have over the years given satisfactory ratings and have gotten positive reviews from the site users.

But even as popular as the site is and how all inclusive the site may appear, not all phones are reviewed by the site. Some mobile phone brands have never even been reviewed by the site. For reasons best known to the site owners, they deliberately excluded some brands from their review.

One of such excluded brands is Tecno Mobile. Tecno Mobile is the leading mobile brand in Africa and has a lion share in Africa’s mobile market. But this fact did not seem to move the site owners to consider the brand in its review. Let me state this for those who might not understand, their reviews are not based on quality or origin. A lot of Chinese brands, even with lower specs and functionality than Tecno Mobile have been featured on the site.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_19859.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	19859

But this narrative changed of recent when the site listed Tecno Mobile as parts of its reviewed devices. The site listed 15 of Tecno Mobile devices on its site. Devices listed include Spark series, Phantom series and Camon series (Including the latest Camon 11 and 11 Pro).

This came in as a great news for fans of the brand who have longed for the brand to be listed on the site.

Would the recent listing of Tecno Mobile affect the sales of the OEM brand? Time would tell
    Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 12-06-2018, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      Your emoji
      Doe

All we want is fonts hahahahaha

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      There is an article about its release do read it

fix the font issue

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      There is an article released on that pleas read it

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Your emoji... lol

Originally posted by magoo
    fix the font issue
    <br />
    It will be fixed soon

Comment

It will be fixed soon! how soon. you want to tell us you will use more than two months to fix a foot issue? I hear you sent another update without the font. If you guys are trying not downgrade the other phones so we can buy the latest ones, forget it.

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
        Editing a comment
        I am sure Tecon is working on it as fast as they can

thank God, it been fixed I got a notification of a new system updates this morning on my Tecno LA7, I guess you guys should check it out

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
        Editing a comment
        What is your view on the new update

I pray after updating the font should be back

Comment

• misslimzy commented
        Editing a comment
        Read is an article on font release do read it

God bless you brother ??<br />
      <br />
      Originally posted by 786410118
      All we want is fonts hahahahaha

Comment

• misslimzy commented
        Editing a comment
        Amen

I didn't no if is the same with order k9 user mine is nagging (hanging)

Comment

• misslimzy commented
        Editing a comment
        If your phone isn’t hanging then something is wrong

and my k9 is 3g but I have seen someone using 4g

Comment

we need our fonts back.

Comment

Sure, what we need first is font and not GSM ARENA issue. That will come after the fonts to be fixed aisee.

Comment

please update so we can have our fonts back, the update there is system update and it didn't restore the fonts

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD