This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw it with my two eyes on GSM ARENA. Thanks Tecno for the effort been made through advertisements on different Social Medias from different Countries, I believe there where your or our breakthrough came from ???? ?percent TECNO fan and I'm here to stay ??????

Comment

font oh

Comment

it's cool to hear tecno is featured on GSM Arena. but you guys you have a to give an exact date of font restoration or we forget about tecno because it seems you only care about your new phonemodels .we are bored about soon soon soon do something about it.

Comment

Exactly my point. They are trying to follow apple's footstep... Which will not work...

Comment

Originally posted by Bravesoulmarz
            Originally posted by PABLO View Post
            Tecno team, why are u people playing on our intelligence like that. i had an update notification on my Camon X today hoping dat de font wll be fixed but after de update der is nothing like that. while u ppl promised us that it will fixed soon. meaning u are just making fine with us.
            <br />
            <br />
            It might be in the next update
            It might? You not sure at this time of the year?

Comment

• Bravesoulmarz commented
              Editing a comment
              Bro, one has to exercise patience in things like this. Just be patient

Yes this is really legit as it will enable us compare against other phone models

Comment

will the Techno L9 be upgraded to 4g?

Comment

nothing is wrong about that.

Comment

how can I upgrade my tecno k7 software

Comment

Advanced Options
                  Working...
                  X
                  Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                  DOWNLOAD