This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pls fix everything you guys think will be helpful to us not only the font issues alone because if dealing with only font issues another bad things may still come up which can destabilize our system

Comment

I hope so, waiting........................

Comment

Good

Comment

Nonsense

Comment

What about T-pointer? <br />
            Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG
            Hi T-fans,<br />
            <br />
            We know many of you are highly expectant on the fonts issue. We also want to assure you that we are not sleeping too. A lot of efforts is being put in to make sure that the fonts are restored back.<br />
            <br />
            We somewhat have good news.<br />
            <br />
            We are close to a breakthrough.<br />
            <br />
            All things being equal, an update would be released before the end of December to fix the fonts issue. <br />
            <br />
            Thanks for your patience!
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n279110[/ATTACH] ​
            <br />
            <br />

Comment

Hi guys! I want to sell of my Tecno Pouvoir 2. Interested buyer should contact me via 07012234433. I am done with tecno. The phone is good. However, it does not have fonts and the Tpointer is gone. Any serious buyer, pls?

Comment

Thanks but what about Tecno Cx Air Wifi Hot Spot Problem? And what about New android update? Pls answer

Comment

I just updated with almost 250mb worth of data just today and still my font issue wasn't resolve on my camon x am so selling this phone and going to another brand.... nonsense mtcheww

Comment

It should be ready already

Comment

waiting ooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG
                        Hi T-fans,<br />
                        <br />
                        We know many of you are highly expectant on the fonts issue. We also want to assure you that we are not sleeping too. A lot of efforts is being put in to make sure that the fonts are restored back.<br />
                        <br />
                        We somewhat have good news.<br />
                        <br />
                        We are close to a breakthrough.<br />
                        <br />
                        All things being equal, an update would be released before the end of December to fix the fonts issue. <br />
                        <br />
                        Thanks for your patience!
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n279110[/ATTACH] ​
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        Eagerly waiting have been checking for updates nearly everyday. was disappoint with last update. had hopes that you restored fonts, but wasn't the case.

Comment

Waiting eagerly
                          What else will the update has will there be a dark theme?
                          If possible,you can also make an upgrade to the phone to enable it capture a whole page screenshot as it's not supported and yet it's there.
                          Last edited by JustusMwangi; 12-09-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

exactly my point, what prompted them to take it down in the first place <br />
                            <br />
                            Its great to know you're making effort but a good place to start would be to tell the community why the fonts were removed to start with..to avoid further disappointments.

Comment

Pls be fast about it. We need to be carry along by notification, in case such thing like happen next time.

Comment

What you need to understand is that they've removed the fonts on purpose the same way they release updates to add just a few little things but downgrade the performances of their phones and after a few months the phone doesn't behave the same way it did at the beginning and stop after a moment releasing updates for good. And meanwhile they release a new phone to force you to buy it cause it's "better". And this is for the same reason they'll never ever release a new android update for a phone out (like Nougat to Oreo or Oreo to pie) meaning if you've a Nougat and want to have Oreo , the only way to get it is to BUY a TECNO phone already shipping Oreo etc...simple. Stop wasting your "hope meter" for this scamming brand of liars. How many times people asked for a new android update? Everytime same words from so called "moderators" who don't even know a damn thing : "patience, you'll get a notification when it'll be ready" for how long? All SERIOUS brands are shipping Oreo already and consecutively will update to Pie. The New Huawei got his Pie update not so long after his release. Even Pocophone ! WTF is this brand?! I'm not really technically surprised in fact! They can't even release system updates periodically for their phones, why do you expect...and when they ever release, it's bad...bad...broke! Even some damn fonts they take a millenium and it still not fixed. I laughed so hard at this line : "we also want to assure you that we're not sleeping too. A lot of efforts is being put...." for real? So among ALL the problems that people are facing with your goddamn phones, you're not sleeping just to fix some bloody fonts? A problem that you've made by yourselves on purpose ? Now that you see a loot of people are soooo pissed you want to repair your shit and it's difficult uunh ? Cause you didn't expect people to be pissed? Yeah damn right Lol just keep lying to people and this brand will sink. You need to fire all your tech guys cause they're sooo bad! They suck at so many level...Stop lying to people and be honest with them ! band of scammers.

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD