This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I said in my comment, I said it many many times here. No you people, you do what you want but don't say after that nobody warned you or if I knew. Good Sunday.

Comment

can't wait

Comment

Patiently waiting for this development. you should be fast about it please.

Comment

mk una do Sharp sharp Abeg

Comment

I quite agree with you. Had I know, I would not buy this Tecno phone. No good features at all. Nothing! Useless people. I just wasted some data updating useless updates. I am done with any Tecno phones. They will remove good features just because they want to introduce another brand into the market. Nigerians are not fools.
            Originally posted by Denns
            What you need to understand is that they've removed the fonts on purpose the same way they release updates to add just a few little things but downgrade the performances of their phones and after a few months the phone doesn't behave the same way it did at the beginning and stop after a moment releasing updates for good. And meanwhile they release a new phone to force you to buy it cause it's "better". And this is for the same reason they'll never ever release a new android update for a phone out (like Nougat to Oreo or Oreo to pie) meaning if you've a Nougat and want to have Oreo , the only way to get it is to BUY a TECNO phone already shipping Oreo etc...simple. Stop wasting your "hope meter" for this scamming brand of liars. How many times people asked for a new android update? Everytime same words from so called "moderators" who don't even know a damn thing : "patience, you'll get a notification when it'll be ready" for how long? All SERIOUS brands are shipping Oreo already and consecutively will update to Pie. The New Huawei got his Pie update not so long after his release. Even Pocophone ! WTF is this brand?! I'm not really technically surprised in fact! They can't even release system updates periodically for their phones, why do you expect...and when they ever release, it's bad...bad...broke! Even some damn fonts they take a millenium and it still not fixed. I laughed so hard at this line : "we also want to assure you that we're not sleeping too. A lot of efforts is being put...." for real? So among ALL the problems that people are facing with your goddamn phones, you're not sleeping just to fix some bloody fonts? A problem that you've made by yourselves on purpose ? Now that you see a loot of people are soooo pissed you want to repair your shit and it's difficult uunh ? Cause you didn't expect people to be pissed? Yeah damn right Lol just keep lying to people and this brand will sink. You need to fire all your tech guys cause they're sooo bad! They suck at so many level...Stop lying to people and be honest with them ! band of scammers.

Comment

witing

Comment

will really appreciate if it can work out and hope google play protect wont be blocking like it does before.

Comment

How ?<br />
                  <br />
                  Originally posted by Hovatek
                  Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG View Post
                  [SIZE=20px]Hi T-fans,<br />
                  <br />
                  ...<br />
                  <br />
                  We somewhat have good news.<br />
                  <br />
                  We are close to a breakthrough.<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  Its great to know you're making effort but a good place to start would be to tell the community why the fonts were removed to start with..to avoid further disappointments.<br />
                  <br />
                  IMHO, any user (with a little Dev. skill) who wants the fonts that bad could easily restore it so its just good the community is carried along on Tecno's motive

Comment

Waiting

Comment

The front made me loose everything on my phone cos I ended up doing factory reset, but that couldn't take me back to previous version. <br />
                      <br />
                      Carl care even told me to leave my phone for 4 good day cos of ordinary format. <br />
                      <br />
                      But I told them they will lose customers cos of that cos everyone was dissapointed.

Comment

were waiting for it

Comment

Am waiting

Comment

please we are waiting

Comment

waiting

Comment

am waiting oooo

Comment

Advanced Options