This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISCUSSION: PERFORMANCE PRIORITY RAM OR PROCESSORS Nigeria

Good morining guys, time for another discaussion, this time its on performance. The performance of a smartphone is largly determinded y the combination of SoC, RAM, software and sometimes the internal memory. But finding out software and internal memory optimization is usually hit or miss for the user, mayb only via rigorus testing will you know how optimized the software or Internal memory of any device is.
    The processor and RAM are the two major considerations for most users, and both affect performance in different ways. For me, a performance freak, I love my phone handling the few 5 to 7 apps apps am using at any given monent faster tham my brain. For other they might not bother how fast the apps open or runs but they are more intrested in the phone keeping alot of apps open cconcurently.

Now! back to our discussion, will you as a user prefer a faster processor with moderate RAM size (just like me) or will you prefere having large RAM memory and moderate processor speed or maybe you dont care about performance at all. You can vote your prefrence and also tell us your reason in the coment section.

Have a great day guys.
    FASTER PROCESSOR AND MODERATE RAM
    100.00%
    LOTS OF RAM AND MODERATE PROCESSOR
    0%
    ANYTHING WILL DO
    0%
    Creamtech.com.ng

IG/TW @dc7official

I will prefer a faster processor, why would I need so much apps open at a time.

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same for me as well

faster processor

Comment

You can have huge Ram size nd if not optimized well, it will be as poor as anything. I prefer faster processor with moderate Ram nd well optimized

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
        Editing a comment
        True though

You can even have a faster processor nd if also not well optimized, it will be as hell, so in all views, it has to come with very good or excellent optimization

Comment

speed is everything

Comment

Hi all, I need help. My Phantom six plus is hanging. The keys are not working hence i cant even unlock it. How can i reset from the outside? Like how can i reset without unlocking (since i cant unlock) cos the keys are not working. Urgent!

Comment

For me, i will choose a faster processor and moderate RAM

Comment

Why can't we have both, reason please, maybe am missing something

Comment

• Techcontroversy commented
                Editing a comment
                You can have both as far as your willing to pay for it. Galaxy Note 9, Huawei Mate 20 pro.

pls I need a faster processor and big size of RAM

Comment

the fact is that the two works together for better performance, the ram will make the speed faster. but instead of a large ram n low speed, reverse should be the case

Comment

ANDROID TRICK AND ROOTING UPGRADE METHODS <br />
                  <br />
                  whatsapp link<br />
                  https://chat.whatsapp.com/HLqMV7e2ztW0Q5YapxOgGH<br />
                  Telegram group link t.me/rootings <br />
                  <br />
                  Telegram Chanel t.me/rootinge<br />
                  <br />
                  Please don't join to share any link

Comment

Originally posted by dc7official
                    Good morining guys, time for another discaussion, this time its on performance. The performance of a smartphone is largly determinded y the combination of SoC, RAM, software and sometimes the internal memory. But finding out software and internal memory optimization is usually hit or miss for the user, mayb only via rigorus testing will you know how optimized the software or Internal memory of any device is. <br />
                    <br />
                    The processor and RAM are the two major considerations for most users, and both affect performance in different ways. For me, a performance freak, I love my phone handling the few 5 to 7 apps apps am using at any given monent faster tham my brain. For other they might not bother how fast the apps open or runs but they are more intrested in the phone keeping alot of apps open cconcurently.<br />
                    <br />
                    Now! back to our discussion, will you as a user prefer a faster processor with moderate RAM size (just like me) or will you prefere having large RAM memory and moderate processor speed or maybe you dont care about performance at all. You can vote your prefrence and also tell us your reason in the coment section.<br />
                    <br />
                    Have a great day guys.
                    <br />
                    ANDROID TRICK AND ROOTING UPGRADE METHODS <br />
                    <br />
                    whatsapp link https://chat.whatsapp.com/HLqMV7e2ztW0Q5YapxOgGH<br />
                    Telegram group link t.me/rootings <br />
                    <br />
                    Telegram Chanel t.me/rootinge<br />
                    <br />
                    Please don't join to share any

Comment

lv1

Comment

Phone swap please.

Comment

Advanced Options
                        Working...