This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terms and Conditions For TECNO #MerryGiveMas Nigeria

It is another Christmas season and TECNO Mobile is rewarding Fans with lots of exciting gifts to make the season special.
    How to Participate:
    1. Take a family Selfie, Upload on Facebook under this post https://goo.gl/5mdTff and accompany it with an interesting story from your previous holidays. Use the hashtag #MerryGivemas, #Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmas and #ChristmasGiveaway
    2. On Twitter and Instagram, Post a family Selfie with the hashtag #MerryGivemas, #Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmas and #ChristmasGiveaway
    3. You must be following all TECNO Mobile’s social media pages for your entry to be valid.
    4. Tell your friends/family to like, share/retweet your entry to increase your chances of winning.
    At the end of the competition, 3 People stand a chance to win a brand new Camon 11 Pro, and 9 people stand a chance to win Christmas Hampers.
    The Activity runs from 14TH December – 25th December
    Terms and Conditions
    By participating in any of our competitions, entrants agree to be bound by the rules set out below (which may be amended or varied at any time without notice). The responsibility is on participants to acquaint themselves periodically with the rules/terms.

a) TECNO #MERRYGIVEMAS Activity is open to everyone who is a legal citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

b) This activity commences on 14th – 25th December. All entries must be completed no later than
    11:59pm on 25th December. No entry received after this time will be considered.

c) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the right to select winners and disqualify erring participants.

d) Winners must possess a valid form of identification which includes, but not limited to, International Passport (compulsory for prizes involving international travel), Drivers’ License, and the National ID card.

e) Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.

f) TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation.

g) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and participant (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who cheats during the entry process. Failure by TECNO Mobile Nigeria to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.

h) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees
    , and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity).

i) Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.
    Last edited by Kaykerry; 12-13-2018, 10:29 PM.

ANDROID TRICK AND ROOTING UPGRADE METHODS whatsapp link https://chat.whatsapp.com/HLqMV7e2ztW0Q5YapxOgGH<br />
    Telegram group link t.me/rootings <br />
    Telegram Chanel t.me/rootinge Please don't join to share any link

Comment

Interesting stuff... I'm so in

Comment

• omoalajah commented
        Editing a comment
        All the best

No gift would pass me by this season

Comment

• omoalajah commented
        Editing a comment
        oya send in your entries

Gve us adroid oreo 8.0 on spark k9....no update whatsoever....tecno is soooo whack! gotta upgrade to infinix hot 6x soon... mtcheeeew

Comment

• omoalajah commented
        Editing a comment
        Trust me Tecno got the best devices

Holle

Comment

This is too much....we have given you enough time to fix the fonts issue but until now there are no results from you...You just keep messing up with our phones like you want without asking our opinion,after the last update my phone keeps heating without no reason...

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
        Editing a comment
        they are working on getting it fixed

• missslimzy17 commented
        Editing a comment
        there is a new article on fonts do read it

Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. טיולים מאורגנים בפסח
      Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 12-17-2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

come on

Comment

we need cool update techno spark 2 ka70

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
            Editing a comment
            definitely

• missslimzy17 commented
            Editing a comment
            i am sure Tecno is working on that

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20181215_202948.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	20083
          Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG
          It is another Christmas season and TECNO Mobile is rewarding Fans with lots of exciting gifts to make the season special.

How to Participate:
          1. Take a family Selfie, Upload on Facebook under this post https://goo.gl/5mdTff and accompany it with an interesting story from your previous holidays. Use the hashtag #MerryGivemas, #Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmas and #ChristmasGiveaway
          2. On Twitter and Instagram, Post a family Selfie with the hashtag #MerryGivemas, #Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmas and #ChristmasGiveaway
          3. You must be following all TECNO Mobile’s social media pages for your entry to be valid.
          4. Tell your friends/family to like, share/retweet your entry to increase your chances of winning.
          At the end of the competition, 3 People stand a chance to win a brand new Camon 11 Pro, and 9 people stand a chance to win Christmas Hampers.

The Activity runs from 14TH December – 25th December

Terms and Conditions

By participating in any of our competitions, entrants agree to be bound by the rules set out below (which may be amended or varied at any time without notice). The responsibility is on participants to acquaint themselves periodically with the rules/terms.

a) TECNO #MERRYGIVEMAS Activity is open to everyone who is a legal citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

b) This activity commences on 14th – 25th December. All entries must be completed no later than
          11:59pm on 25th December. No entry received after this time will be considered.

c) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the right to select winners and disqualify erring participants.

d) Winners must possess a valid form of identification which includes, but not limited to, International Passport (compulsory for prizes involving international travel), Drivers’ License, and the National ID card.

e) Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.

f) TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation.

g) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and participant (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who cheats during the entry process. Failure by TECNO Mobile Nigeria to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.

h) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees
          , and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity).

i) Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
            Editing a comment
            the instruction says family selfie

I love it

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here

my tecno k9 camera ? stop working saying I should stop app using camera or flashlight

Comment

I never liked tecno phones not until my brother convinced me to go for it because his is using it as well .it was not easy for him to convince me totally even right in the store where we went to buy phone I was nt yet convinced BT jst decided to give it a try nd its lovely .tecno LA7(pouvior2pro) .

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Go to carlcare

my k9 camera stop functioning since Friday,saying stop using camera and flash light. plz help ooo d camera is very important to me

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD