X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Terms and Conditions For TECNO #MerryGiveMas

Terms and Conditions For TECNO #MerryGiveMas

It is another Christmas season and TECNO Mobile is rewarding Fans with lots of exciting gifts to make the season special.
    How to Participate:
    1. Take a family Selfie, Upload on Facebook under this post https://goo.gl/5mdTff and accompany it with an interesting story from your previous holidays. Use the hashtag #MerryGivemas, #Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmas and #ChristmasGiveaway
    2. On Twitter and Instagram, Post a family Selfie with the hashtag #MerryGivemas, #Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmas and #ChristmasGiveaway
    3. You must be following all TECNO Mobile’s social media pages for your entry to be valid.
    4. Tell your friends/family to like, share/retweet your entry to increase your chances of winning.
    At the end of the competition, 3 People stand a chance to win a brand new Camon 11 Pro, and 9 people stand a chance to win Christmas Hampers.
    The Activity runs from 14TH December – 25th December
    Terms and Conditions
    By participating in any of our competitions, entrants agree to be bound by the rules set out below (which may be amended or varied at any time without notice). The responsibility is on participants to acquaint themselves periodically with the rules/terms.

a) TECNO #MERRYGIVEMAS Activity is open to everyone who is a legal citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

b) This activity commences on 14th – 25th December. All entries must be completed no later than
    11:59pm on 25th December. No entry received after this time will be considered.

c) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the right to select winners and disqualify erring participants.

d) Winners must possess a valid form of identification which includes, but not limited to, International Passport (compulsory for prizes involving international travel), Drivers’ License, and the National ID card.

e) Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.

f) TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation.

g) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and participant (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who cheats during the entry process. Failure by TECNO Mobile Nigeria to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.

h) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees
    , and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity).

i) Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.
    Last edited by Kaykerry; 12-13-2018, 10:29 PM.

• replied
    we need our fonts back pls

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kiuri160
    This is too much....we have given you enough time to fix the fonts issue but until now there are no results from you...You just keep messing up with our phones like you want without asking our opinion,after the last update my phone keeps heating without no reason...
    same here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 8127751541
    Gve us adroid oreo 8.0 on spark k9....no update whatsoever....tecno is soooo whack! gotta upgrade to infinix hot 6x soon... mtcheeeew
    its still the same company. please let's move over to Samsung

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if you use another Techno does it mean there is no price

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is a very good move from TECNO

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update Tecno font not wallpaper and themes

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Must it be a family picture? What if I stay alone?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kiuri160
    This is too much....we have given you enough time to fix the fonts issue but until now there are no results from you...You just keep messing up with our phones like you want without asking our opinion,after the last update my phone keeps heating without no reason...
    <br />
    tecno is beginning to misbehave .,i swear if they continue with there bullshit i will never patronise them or advise them to go for stupid tecno

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 8125097164
    pls you people should try and push android 9pie to our phones
    <br />
    what is android 9pie

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tecno is been cheat atimes i discover what is stated on the specs is actually not what is built in the phone,that isn't fair at all l...you are arn't treating you customers well...i dont wanna stop loving tecno...but you making me do.sad

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    pls you people should try and push android 9pie to our phones

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i went to calcare to repair my broken heart screen just cos i have removed the follow come screen, they said i have tampered it that I'll pay 32k for screen and panel. i vex commot. but now I'm using to post here just 4000 to fix it for my domicile. very good and ok

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bring our fonts back @Tecno

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X
Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
DOWNLOAD