X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TECNO CAMON I Air 2+ ID3k CARE SIGNED FACTORY FIRMWARE Tecno release All

Tecno Camon iAir2+ was launched in September 2018 & runs on Android 8 OS. The Smartphone is available in three color options i.e. Aqua Blue, Champagne Gold, Midnight Black & has a built in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS, Wifi Bluetooth capabilities. The phone is available with 32 GB of internal storage.
    Tecno ID3K Powered by 2 GHz Quad core MediaTek MT6761 Processor. A 2 GB of RAM ensures phone runs smoothly even the most memory intensive applications & still shows no signs of lag. 32 GB of internal storage can not be expanded further.
    3750 mAh battery to support it’s 6.20 inch screen with an IPS LCD display.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	idk3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	20095

Click image for larger version

Name:	click-here-pnery-advertisement-500.png
Views:	2
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	20096
    Attached Files
    TECNO CAMON I Air 2+ CARE SIGNED FACTORY FIRMWARE, Tecno ID3K iAir2+ frp done Tecno ID3K iAIR2+ deadboot, hang on log Fixed with factory firmware

Wow, amazing model, my brother told me about the mobile but I didn’t believe, but after watching the article in thesis writing australia blogs I just fell for the device. And, this is a nice review with good specifications. The display is simply good and the model will definitely rule the latest gadget world.

Comment

To be frank, I still don’t believe in MediaTek processors. They can’t really handle big applications and over the time multitasking becomes difficult. To make things Luxury Knit Los Angeles more irritating, they have only added a 2GB RAM.

Comment

Advanced Options
      Working...
      X
      Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
      DOWNLOAD