X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TECNO #MerryGiveMas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro & Hampers Up For Grabs

It's Christmas!

That time of the year, when all one thinks about is mummy’s delicious fried rice, is indeed a memorable season everywhere in the world. It is a season of celebration, a time to connect with loved ones. A time to relax and be a kid again. A time to anticipate a potentially blissful year. And yes, this season is so special because TECNO would be rewarding fans and Families with fantastic gifts to celebrate Christmas in grand style.

Camon 11 Pro and Hampers are up for grabs.

Yeah, you heard me right, TECNO will be rounding off this year in an exciting way. Alongside the ongoing TECNO #24MPAIClearSelfie Challenge, the new contest, TECNO #MerryGiveMas different families will go home with Camon 11 Pro and hampers to make this Christmas, completely unique and pleasantly memorable.

And if you have relatives, who are always trying to measure up, what better way to show them who’s boss, by showing up with the latest Camon 11 Pro smartphone.

Oh Yes! such a lovely thought.

TECNO would be heralding its own version of 12 days of Christmas by rewarding individuals every day from the 14th of December to the 25th of December with the Camon 11 Pro and hampers. It’s a win-win situation for you!

Why not join in?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DuntUKhXQAY2El7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	20157

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
    1. Take a family Selfie, Upload on Facebook under this post https://goo.gl/5mdTff*and accompany it with an interesting story from your previous holidays. Use the hashtag #MerryGivemas, #Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmas and #ChristmasGiveaway

2. On Twitter and Instagram, Post a family Selfie with the hashtag #MerryGivemas, #Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmas and #ChristmasGiveaway.

You MUST be following all TECNO Mobile’s social media pages for your entry to be valid. Tell your friends/family to like, share/retweet your entry to increase your chances of winning.

At the end of the competition, 3 People stand a chance to win a brand new Camon 11 Pro, and 9 people stand a chance to win Christmas Hampers. This event runs from the 14th of December till the 25th of December, 2018.

Also, Join the C
    ountdown to 2019 on all TECNO’s social media pages from the 29th December to 31st December, as TECNO will once again reward fans with the Camon 11 Pro and hampers.

For more information, Visit TECNOMobileNigeria on Facebook, Follow on Twitter @TECNOMobileNg and on Instagram@TECNOMobileNg.

Terms and Conditions Apply.

• replied
    I was looking for this post and i connect to this today from my friend. All thanks to him for sharing such post with me. When you have time to know how to find new sweepstakes and have the information today.
    https://vapulsemedia.net/get-the-best-steps-for-finding-new-sweepstakes-regularly/
    Last edited by endstart; 08-19-2019, 02:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how can i make my camon x battery last long

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Patterns
    Originally posted by deejayx View Post
    This phone (camon 11 pro) is a complete waste of investment. I mean, who make an upgrade and reduces the specs? Who does that!!!!!!! ?
    <br />
    <br />
    What's wrong?
    <br />
    <br />
    which upgrade and which specs? Not sure you are talking about camon 11 pro

Leave a comment:

• replied

Name:	TSIMG_20190115_212349.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	20685
    Originally posted by laurenumoh
    It's Christmas!

That time of the year, when all one thinks about is mummy’s delicious fried rice, is indeed a memorable season everywhere in the world. It is a season of celebration, a time to connect with loved ones. A time to relax and be a kid again. A time to anticipate a potentially blissful year. And yes, this season is so special because TECNO would be rewarding fans and Families with fantastic gifts to celebrate Christmas in grand style.

Camon 11 Pro and Hampers are up for grabs.

Yeah, you heard me right, TECNO will be rounding off this year in an exciting way. Alongside the ongoing TECNO #24MPAIClearSelfie Challenge, the new contest, TECNO #MerryGiveMas different families will go home with Camon 11 Pro and hampers to make this Christmas, completely unique and pleasantly memorable.

And if you have relatives, who are always trying to measure up, what better way to show them who’s boss, by showing up with the latest Camon 11 Pro smartphone.

Oh Yes! such a lovely thought.

TECNO would be heralding its own version of 12 days of Christmas by rewarding individuals every day from the 14th of December to the 25th of December with the Camon 11 Pro and hampers. It’s a win-win situation for you!

Why not join in?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n282481[/ATTACH]

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

1. Take a family Selfie, Upload on Facebook under this post https://goo.gl/5mdTff*and accompany it with an interesting story from your previous holidays. Use the hashtag #MerryGivemas, #Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmas and #ChristmasGiveaway

2. On Twitter and Instagram, Post a family Selfie with the hashtag #MerryGivemas, #Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmas and #ChristmasGiveaway.

You MUST be following all TECNO Mobile’s social media pages for your entry to be valid. Tell your friends/family to like, share/retweet your entry to increase your chances of winning.

At the end of the competition, 3 People stand a chance to win a brand new Camon 11 Pro, and 9 people stand a chance to win Christmas Hampers. This event runs from the 14th of December till the 25th of December, 2018.

Also, Join the C
    ountdown to 2019 on all TECNO’s social media pages from the 29th December to 31st December, as TECNO will once again reward fans with the Camon 11 Pro and hampers.

For more information, Visit TECNOMobileNigeria on Facebook, Follow on Twitter @TECNOMobileNg and on Instagram@TECNOMobileNg.

Terms and Conditions Apply.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK I will

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bobbychuks2k
    please someone should help me... after replacing my tecno cx air broken screen with new one I just bought, the button used to freeze till I have to reboot before it will start to work fine again but after some time it will start to freeze again. please someone with solution for it should help me. it's annoying .
    <br />
    <br />
    why don't you visit carlcare ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    on the other note.<br />
    <br />
    i had to clear the cache files and reset app prefferences but after that my HIOS Doesn't update to 4.1. i need your help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hi

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lovely gifts from tecno ...looking forward for more this year.

Name:	TSIMG_20190104_024351.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	20457

Leave a comment:

• replied
    From techno ca6 beautiful

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice sharing amazing

Leave a comment: