X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tecno failed promise on fonts?? Nigeria

    Tecno shouldn't scam their users, else we'll all switch over to other products readily available in the market and our massive swapping will discourage people from buying Tecno products... Tecno has one(1) hour to fulfill its promise to its users, else they lose a lot of customers for real. \ud83d\ude20\ud83d\ude20\ud83d\ude20

  • #2
    Yes am in support of this because if I don't get my font back am switching to infinix

    Comment


    • #3
      they are just making here fake promises we are tired

      Comment


      • #4
        Don't mind them

        Comment


        • #5
          Infinix .... Tecno are the same house<br />
          <br />
          Originally posted by 07031326290
          Yes am in support of this because if I don't get my font back am switching to infinix

          Comment


          • #6
            They failed woefully, they missed it... am switching too

            Comment


            • #7
              Tecno never made any promise on fonts.. They can't get fonts back because it's against some Google terms and conditions.. If you wanna leave the door was always opened

              Comment


              • #8
                [QUOTE=09060240305;286013]
                Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                Tecno never made any promise on fonts.. They can't get fonts back because it's against some Google terms and conditions.. If you wanna leave the door was always opened
                see your mouth like the door is always open, mtcheeew, just got my new iphone today, make una chop under fonts infact make una chop under stupid phone d go joor, nonsense

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                  Tecno never made any promise on fonts.. They can't get fonts back because it's against some Google terms and conditions.. If you wanna leave the door was always opened
                  See your mouth like the door was always open, just got my new iPhone today, screw this useless brand, no wonder they dont have a name in the worlds phone market, nonsense, chop una fonts, in fact chop una phone d go joor

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    mumu is iPhone an android phone , guy use sense na
                    Originally posted by 09060240305
                    Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                    Tecno never made any promise on fonts.. They can't get fonts back because it's against some Google terms and conditions.. If you wanna leave the door was always opened
                    See your mouth like the door was always open, just got my new iPhone today, screw this useless brand, no wonder they dont have a name in the worlds phone market, nonsense, chop una fonts, in fact chop una phone d go joor

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Tecno failed in their promise. I wish there is a way one can reach them so that we can express how sad one is concerning this. other phones give this font as part of their product, why wud tecno hold us for ransom. its not fair.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sad man, sad. You just got your new iPhone and you're loud about it. When I'm here tired of my xs Max waiting for apple to release next gen phones. ???.. Na online we dey o and you don't know who is who, we just end up ranting and throwing tantrums end up losing little favors that count because we want to form online savage.
                        Originally posted by SeseTokoni
                        mumu is iPhone an android phone , guy use sense na
                        Originally posted by 09060240305
                        Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                        Tecno never made any promise on fonts.. They can't get fonts back because it's against some Google terms and conditions.. If you wanna leave the door was always opened
                        See your mouth like the door was always open, just got my new iPhone today, screw this useless brand, no wonder they dont have a name in the worlds phone market, nonsense, chop una fonts, in fact chop una phone d go joor

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sese leave am abeg.. To talk dey hungry am.
                          Originally posted by SeseTokoni
                          mumu is iPhone an android phone , guy use sense na
                          Originally posted by 09060240305
                          Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                          Tecno never made any promise on fonts.. They can't get fonts back because it's against some Google terms and conditions.. If you wanna leave the door was always opened
                          See your mouth like the door was always open, just got my new iPhone today, screw this useless brand, no wonder they dont have a name in the worlds phone market, nonsense, chop una fonts, in fact chop una phone d go joor

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                            Sad man, sad. You just got your new iPhone and you're loud about it. When I'm here tired of my xs Max waiting for apple to release next gen phones. ???.. Na online we dey o and you don't know who is who, we just end up ranting and throwing tantrums end up losing little favors that count because we want to form online savage.
                            Originally posted by SeseTokoni
                            mumu is iPhone an android phone , guy use sense na
                            Originally posted by 09060240305
                            Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                            Tecno never made any promise on fonts.. They can't get fonts back because it's against some Google terms and conditions.. If you wanna leave the door was always opened
                            See your mouth like the door was always open, just got my new iPhone today, screw this useless brand, no wonder they dont have a name in the worlds phone market, nonsense, chop una fonts, in fact chop una phone d go joor
                            see this one wey in d write "sent from Ca8" you wan come tell us say u d use iPhone xmax, well shaa i don't blame you, let me just transfer my data first, will you see me in this stupid forum again, nonsense, from iPhone to Tecno oshey

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                              Sese leave am abeg.. To talk dey hungry am.
                              Originally posted by SeseTokoni
                              mumu is iPhone an android phone , guy use sense na
                              Originally posted by 09060240305
                              Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                              Tecno never made any promise on fonts.. They can't get fonts back because it's against some Google terms and conditions.. If you wanna leave the door was always opened
                              See your mouth like the door was always open, just got my new iPhone today, screw this useless brand, no wonder they dont have a name in the worlds phone market, nonsense, chop una fonts, in fact chop una phone d go joor
                              Go and get a phone my brother, see I'm only 14 ooh, so this phone na just phone for my level to me, if your older than me and your still here complaining like me about tecno, sorry ohh, may God help you

                              Comment


                              • iamvjdamilola commented
                                Editing a comment
                                ???????... I swear, I'm surprised. Thanks for that Bruh, I see grown ass men complaining like babies about FONT, FONT nitori olorun AGBAYA ni gbogbo won
                            Advanced Options
                            Working...
                            X
                            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                            DOWNLOAD