X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough about font Nigeria

You guys are always complaining about tecno taking away the font. They told u guys that it does not correspond with Google blah blah blah. And tecno never said they will release an update to it b4 d end of last year. It's our naija guys that said it. Stop complaining. Am using a huawei phone and the font are paid for. If you are insulting or downgrading tecno because of ordinary font.. Then you need to grow up..font everywhere. I no some people will still comment nonsense

God bless u so much. Am even tired of opening my tecno spot app bcs once I open it all I will see is font font font issue. Haba<br />
    <br />
    Is font the main reason of buying a phone?<br />
    <br />
    Tell them abeg.

Comment

my mobail pliz fonts

Comment

If u have a car and one of the four tyer is not functioning well will u not complain, pls having an assess to ur font is one of the fun in having a good phone

Comment

Originally posted by SBB View Post
          And tecno never said they will release an update to it b4 d end of last year. It's our naija guys that said it.
          While i quite agree with your other points, lets get facts right on this. You can see http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/ge...to-fonts-issue
          They are official representatives of Tecno in Nigeria aren't they? Why is it wrong for their users to hold them to account for a promise?
          There are many ways to regain fonts as I explained at http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/ge...n-change-fonts so the font request posts do need to stop. On that, we agree
          Last edited by Hovatek; 01-06-2019, 05:17 PM.
          Free Online Tech. Support

E-mail: contact@hovatek.com
          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hovatek

Hovatek...just a button away!

Comment

this post is absolutely trash sir....don't bring or impose ur opinion on others. if its cool with u don't expect it to be cool with others the question is why did they include font when they first released the phone? why didn't they remove it then? also when they dropped upgrade, why didn't they include removal of fonts in the list of changes? why the unexpected removal? if they warned us ahead, we would have known what to do upgrade or not....keep your opinion sir if you can't think in diverse ways

Comment

Without a tyre a car wouldnt function, now this is so different from the fonts issue, without the font is your phone still not functioning
              Originally posted by marv212
              If u have a car and one of the four tyer is not functioning well will u not complain, pls having an assess to ur font is one of the fun in having a good phone

Comment

am not concerned about fonts issue,for my own version wx3p I need options like other phone which will allow me to format SD card as internal storage cuz I can't install big apps like snap chat it's consumed internal storage and it's makes me sad everytime am not sure am going to use tecno products any more unless they fix all these problems like SD card ejections have tried so many SD card products still yet I see no changes anytime I on flash lite it's pops up and ejects SD card then if I reboot it it's works back tecno should fix all these

Comment

Does IPhone use font? if yes then you'll surely get your fonts, but if no then forget it. I'm even enjoying the phone (Camon x pro) without the fonts. what if they (TECNO MOBILE ) restore the fonts and your phone(s) starts consuming battery, what will you do then?

Comment

Originally posted by SBB View Post
                    You guys are always complaining about tecno taking away the font. They told u guys that it does not correspond with Google blah blah blah. And tecno never said they will release an update to it b4 d end of last year. It's our naija guys that said it. Stop complaining. Am using a huawei phone and the font are paid for. If you are insulting or downgrading tecno because of ordinary font.. Then you need to grow up..font everywhere. I no some people will still comment nonsense
                    God bless you for this jor

Comment

Originally posted by marv212 View Post
                      I'm sure there's a way to download that, you can check Google play as well

Comment

Originally posted by Emixx View Post
                        Does IPhone use font? if yes then you'll surely get your fonts, but if no then forget it. I'm even enjoying the phone (Camon x pro) without the fonts. what if they (TECNO MOBILE ) restore the fonts and your phone(s) starts consuming battery, what will you do then?
                        Abi o

Comment

iPhone isnt owned by Google or android....Never compare them
                          Originally posted by Emixx

Comment

People criticizing others for complaining about fonts and Tpoint removal, I know it will come to this. As for me, I bought this phone ? because of the features attributed to it. If the features were not included, I would not have bought this Tecno phone. Come to think of it, how many people here can say his/her Pouvoir 2 battery now last up to 92hour? Now they remove other features witch made me to buy the phone, now not anymore. Tecno is a scam as far as I am concerned. God knows this current Tecno I am using now will be the last I will be using. Because that believe that with time people will forget and move on. It has started already. If I have my way, I will sue Tecno. What nonsense!

Comment

My battery lasts 96 hours on standby, which is about 4 days, you do have to know that there is a difference between Standby and while screen is on. They removed T point and added something better with more feature.....You can always change phone, which phone do you consider @ilev4all

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD