X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ilev4all
    People criticizing others for complaining about fonts and Tpoint removal, I know it will come to this. As for me, I bought this phone ? because of the features attributed to it. If the features were not included, I would not have bought this Tecno phone. Come to think of it, how many people here can say his/her Pouvoir 2 battery now last up to 92hour? Now they remove other features witch made me to buy the phone, now not anymore. Tecno is a scam as far as I am concerned. God knows this current Tecno I am using now will be the last I will be using. Because that believe that with time people will forget and move on. It has started already. If I have my way, I will sue Tecno. What nonsense!
    you have spoken. Let people complain as much as the want. They don't need to open the threads that deal with fonts let them skip the threads and look for complains that sound good to their ears

Comment

Originally posted by SeseTokoni
      My battery lasts 96 hours on standby, which is about 4 days, you do have to know that there is a difference between Standby and while screen is on. They removed T point and added something better with more feature.....You can always change phone, which phone do you consider @ilev4all
      I heard they added fooview app but mine lacks it but am OK I didn't use t-point in the first place am thankful for that means more space for me

Comment

Your phone has it bruh, you just need someone to guide you on where to actuvate it
        Originally posted by RayanEmpire
        Originally posted by SeseTokoni
        My battery lasts 96 hours on standby, which is about 4 days, you do have to know that there is a difference between Standby and while screen is on. They removed T point and added something better with more feature.....You can always change phone, which phone do you consider @ilev4all
        I heard they added fooview app but mine lacks it but am OK I didn't use t-point in the first place am thankful for that means more space for me

Comment

Originally posted by marv212
          If u have a car and one of the four tyer is not functioning well will u not complain, pls having an assess to ur font is one of the fun in having a good phone
          <br />
          <br />
          <br />
          How can u be comparing a car tire and font if a phone

Comment

OK I see. But all I am saying is people should stop requesting. If they request from now to 2030.tecno will still do what they want to do. Let people that have real probs with their phone post.so we can help each other out <br />
            <br />
            <br />
            <br />
            <br />
            Originally posted by Hovatek
            Originally posted by SBB View Post
            And tecno never said they will release an update to it b4 d end of last year. It's our naija guys that said it.
            <br />
            <br />
            While i quite agree with your other points, lets get facts right on this. You can see http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/ge...to-fonts-issue<br />
            <br />
            They are official representatives of Tecno in Nigeria aren't they? Why is it wrong for their users to hold them to account for a promise?<br />
            <br />
            There are many ways to regain fonts as I explained at http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/ge...n-change-fonts so the font request posts do need to stop. On that, we agree

Comment

Am not imposing anything on anyone. I am just saying my mind. All I see here is font, font ND font. Complaining about it won't make the process any faster <br />
              <br />
              <br />
              <br />
              <br />
              Originally posted by mrkiss
              this post is absolutely trash sir....don't bring or impose ur opinion on others. if its cool with u don't expect it to be cool with others the question is why did they include font when they first released the phone? why didn't they remove it then? also when they dropped upgrade, why didn't they include removal of fonts in the list of changes? why the unexpected removal? if they warned us ahead, we would have known what to do upgrade or not....keep your opinion sir if you can't think in diverse ways

Comment

You should explain better <br />
                <br />
                <br />
                <br />
                <br />
                Originally posted by shallabreezy
                am not concerned about fonts issue,for my own version wx3p I need options like other phone which will allow me to format SD card as internal storage cuz I can't install big apps like snap chat it's consumed internal storage and it's makes me sad everytime am not sure am going to use tecno products any more unless they fix all these problems like SD card ejections have tried so many SD card products still yet I see no changes anytime I on flash lite it's pops up and ejects SD card then if I reboot it it's works back tecno should fix all these

Comment

Exactly if the font comes back and it's consuming battery l. Then they will start complaining again l. <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  Originally posted by Emixx
                  Does IPhone use font? if yes then you'll surely get your fonts, but if no then forget it. I'm even enjoying the phone (Camon x pro) without the fonts. what if they (TECNO MOBILE ) restore the fonts and your phone(s) starts consuming battery, what will you do then?

Comment

And you too<br />
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    Originally posted by Bravesoulmarz
                    Originally posted by SBB View Post
                    You guys are always complaining about tecno taking away the font. They told u guys that it does not correspond with Google blah blah blah. And tecno never said they will release an update to it b4 d end of last year. It's our naija guys that said it. Stop complaining. Am using a huawei phone and the font are paid for. If you are insulting or downgrading tecno because of ordinary font.. Then you need to grow up..font everywhere. I no some people will still comment nonsense
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    God bless you for this jor

Comment

Originally posted by mrkiss
                      this post is absolutely trash sir....don't bring or impose ur opinion on others. if its cool with u don't expect it to be cool with others the question is why did they include font when they first released the phone? why didn't they remove it then? also when they dropped upgrade, why didn't they include removal of fonts in the list of changes? why the unexpected removal? if they warned us ahead, we would have known what to do upgrade or not....keep your opinion sir if you can't think in diverse ways
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      ....thank you

Comment

root ya phone and install any fonts you like.chikina.<br />
                        <br />
                        and if update show like mine. flash it and root again..chikina

Comment

• Inevitable commented
                          Editing a comment
                          root and enjoy any font you like
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190109_145825.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	20561

Name:	TSIMG_20190109_145832.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	20562

Name:	TSIMG_20190109_145839.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	20563

Abi<br />
                        <br />
                        Originally posted by Inevitable
                        root ya phone and install any fonts you like.chikina.<br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        and if update show like mine. flash it and root again..chikina

Comment

Advanced Options
                      Working...
                      X
                      Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                      DOWNLOAD