This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Though..... its barely a week i got this camon 11. but I must confess.... the phone is superb. yep! the font sucks truly..... but that's not a problem to me. the 3750mah battery capacity is far far better than 5000mah of other phones. I surf the internet with speed of light..... <br />
    <br />
    Though! I'm still trying to get used to its smallish design. I used to be a lover of wide screen phones. the phone is just to tiny for me. But, i think i will soon get used to that. <br />
    <br />
    Camon 11 is really superb. <br />
    <br />
    My first tecno phone.

Comment

• please we want the android 9 update

Comment

• how can we get the bundle promised

Comment

• to be honest the tecno 11 and 11 pro are a sham, Inferior processor, chipset and graphics compared to the x and x pro. The camon x series is superior in terms of raw power and performance, there isn't even much difference in camera quality. You are just being deceived with the notch, ram and dual camera, it can't even handle gaming. I wouldn't advice anyone with camon x series to upgrade to the camon 11 series. that wouldn't even be a upgrade but. a downgrade

Comment

• For sure even phantom 6+ was much better than the current 11pro. I expected great changes like font styles, Screen resolution, battery saver, water resistant, most apps don't support split mode. And also the charger is very weak. I can't imagine Camon 11p charger just worked for a month yet my phantom 6+ l had used for over 2yrs is still working.

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
              Editing a comment
              Apps not supporting split mode is a developer problem, not phone manufacturers'. Also, guess you didn't handle the charger well because mine is still working.

• I got mine from a Tecno store in Tanga

Comment

• It has a great font, you haven't just find it yet.

Comment

• why am i not able to change font and system is update

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Please try to update your device to the latest update so you can change your fonts. If you still can't change your fonts, please take your device to the nearest Carlcare for help

• p,ဂoဣ.<br />
                s1 လဒ,b`f 4ဍခ leဍခ
                Originally posted by Kaykerry;(2n89g1j66
                t[ATTACH=CONFIG]n289ဍ168[/ATTACH]a-<br />
                p.cosmHello T-Fans,<br />
                <br />
                bSince the launch of the Camon 11 and 11 Pro, there has been so much buzz about the device. <br />
                [<br />
                Do you own the device? <br />
                <br />
                Come in here and share your experience!<br />
                <br />
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n289167[/ATTACH] ​<br />
                <br />
                ]ဉဒ
                ဝ6

Comment

• I got mine few months ago and <br />
                  am unable to turn on the hotspot for other device to connects me. plis help me out am about returning it to the seller.

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
                    Editing a comment
                    One of the apps you installed has infected your device. Please try restarting the device. If that doesn't work, restore factory settings

• My Tecno Camon 11Pro failed to restart...just showing dm-verify error after automatic updates. I took it to techno support center, it was partially fixed. it was still showing dm-verify error but it came on after long press of power button. I later download another update to fix it.

Comment

• I still find it hard to believe that Camon 11 Pro doesn't have different led lights aside that boring white. Tecno made a great device but flopped with little details like fonts and inability to change notification led lights to a color of our choice and many of us are dissatisfied.<br />
                    PLEASE FIX THIS IN YOUR NEXT UPDATE.

Comment

• have not received the internet bundle from MTN!!!!

Comment

• Who remembers this wallpaper? ?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190517_165004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	22876

Comment

• I love the phone, but the notification light sucks especially when charging, it as if the flash light is on how can we change the light color or there will be update for it ,and the battery is not really strong like that of camon x, no fast charging also

Comment

Advanced Options
                          Working...
                          X
                          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                          DOWNLOAD