This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a very great phone and it makes me happy any time i hold it in my hands....thanks to Tecno company for this phone, Love you

Comment

• you can change your font...i changed mine

Comment

• How do I hide sensitive notifications on lockscreen, 11pro?

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
          Editing a comment
          Apps and notifications>
          Notifications>Hide sensitive notification content.

• i need Android 9 update

Comment

• I ve Camon 11 pro and I am enjoying it. I bought it recently in Kano, Nigeria and so far I have no regret, the cameras are fantastic. Only weak point of the device so far is the battery, it shouldn't have been less than 4000mah.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeymwangi
            I can't uninstall those useless apps and if I do they have a way of installing themselves again..who else is experiencing this?plus that color they chose for the notification light sucks makes it look like the front flash is on.can this be fixed by a software update?
            <br />
            <br />
            I experience the same thing with those apps

Comment

• I just got the camon 11pro. It doesn't connect with the Bluetooth of my LG sound system .

Comment

• nice to use camon 11 pro.... very fast...?????

Comment

• the phone is cool thx for tecno bt one thing tecno they fail is about software updates<br />
                  we need pie updates on camon 11

Comment

• I've lost my pictures to this phone. I can't view anything. it's showing me " can't generate thumbnails' pls I need help, how can I retrieve them back?

Comment

• pls I'm using camon 11 . most times when. someone is calling my phone i can't see the call flash. that means it will just be ringing but can't see where to pick up. pls i need a solution.

Comment

• how I like this camon 11 am disappointed in it bcos ,it didn't have font style at all please do something about it

Comment

• its nice

Comment

• where are fonts, ???

Comment

• its not good with out font styles,?????????????? plz

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD