Clear All

• Get In Here If you Have the Camon 11 And Camon 11 Pro

Click image for larger version

Name:	TECNO-Camon-11-Pro-Price-in-Kenya.png
Views:	1
Size:	410.1 KB
ID:	20541

Hello T-Fans,

Since the launch of the Camon 11 and 11 Pro, there has been so much buzz about the device.

Do you own the device?

Come in here and share your experience!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tecno-Camon-11-800x500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	20540

• replied
    bring back our fonts

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i have nothing but to say its been good. I'm enjoying it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tecno is doing well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My phone app lock can't operate

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kaykerry View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n289168[/ATTACH]

Hello T-Fans,

Since the launch of the Camon 11 and 11 Pro, there has been so much buzz about the device.

Do you own the device?

Come in here and share your experience!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n289167[/ATTACH] ​
    My Techno Canon 11 pro is Giving me Problem,i bought it February 1st and right now i've left Nigeria,how can i fix it
    It goes off and On back on its own,it clears my chats,clears the phone memory on its own......Pls Help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The experience is pretty cool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good camera especially the bokeh and infact it's the best I have used so far, restoring of the fonts through recent update made it better

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HERE IS MY REVIEW OF THE CAMON 11 <br />
    <br />
    pros;<br />
    1) the phone is well built and light (have dropped it allot but it's still ok)<br />
    2)the camera is superb and I have shot slot of great pics with it the screen quality is....averagely okay<br />
    3) network and connectivity is good although I haven't really tried using the "4g" <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    cons<br />
    1) charging speed is SLOWWWWW (3hrs on average for full charge)<br />
    2) can't fluently run ordinary games I could play with my spark 2 either it's really laggy or THE graphics quality is REALLY POOR and grainy<br />
    3) apps keep force closing after like 5mins of turning off the display (and I have to enable accessibility setting<br />
    continuously)<br />
    4) NO ANDROID 9 UPDATE and it have tried rooting the phone severally with no success<br />
    well that's the MAJOR problems I have with the device... <br />
    Although all are software issues and could me fixEd by TECNO. if they really take their customer satisfaction seriously<br />
    <br />
    still a good device though mine is 6 months old this month.<br />
    I'm considering getting the a30 soon but I still wish TECNO would do something about the software issues...<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    PF

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bensonbaguma
    I have been receiving a system update recently but I'm hesitant to do it without prior information. Can someone tell me more about it. Otherwise I've not got any problem with my Camon 11.
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Are you able to change the font in the whole phone?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i can find techno camon pro 11

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what about changing front and back camera one is black and white why canon 11 pro

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The battery life isn't cool at all, mine drains battery quickly and I've had to take it for repair at Carlcare twice but still the same

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have been receiving a system update recently but I'm hesitant to do it without prior information. Can someone tell me more about it. Otherwise I've not got any problem with my Camon 11.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The camera settings cant be customize and the default font cant be change, like that of spark k7. Am regretting buying this phone.

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X
Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
DOWNLOAD