This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good article
    Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 01-15-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

In this article detailly shared about full specification of the Camon 11 and the Camon 11 Pro. It makes easy for us to spot the difference and am looking forward to this kind of informative article. keep sharing a more informative topic. computer tech support
      Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 01-17-2019, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Just got this phone today and it's already heating up ?

Comment

got mine today too...heating as f**k
          Originally posted by 8062190008
          Just got this phone today and it's already heating up ?

Comment

nobody should buy this fone... it overheats..... spare ur hard earn cash

Comment

battery save

Comment

good day
                Gmail is email that's intuitive, efficient and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam and mobile access.

Comment

i bought the camon 11 thinking it was going to be a nice phone but it's the other way round..<br />
                  The phone overheats like there is no tomorrow, tecno also lied about camon 11 having 4g network.It's a damn lie??.it only got 3g network..<br />
                  Infact; the only good thing about the phone is the design and the battery, but the battery charges too slow.<br />
                  They also deceived us in the double dual cameras, it's only the first dual camera that functions. The lower one is fake?<br />
                  Honestly this is my first tecno phone, i bought this camon 11 because of the advertisement i do see about it and i am regretting it seriously.<br />
                  Even the 3gb ram is nothing to write home about. Some of the games i played in my former infix note 4 <br />
                  smoothly is very poor in the camon 11. But it's too late for me now because i have already bought this camon 11 shit.<br />
                  Also the internet is slow and very very very slow at times??.<br />
                  Honestly i am so disappointed and very angry with tecno.<br />
                  This is going to be my first and last last tecno ever. <br />
                  I am even beginning to think that itel is even better than techno?. <br />
                  I am very sure that i have not used this camon 11 for one month, maybe just 3 weeks and some days and i have regretted to this extent..<br />
                  I pray i get another money to buy a new phone and also deceive someone to buy my camon 11 like the way tecno deceived me with their stupid and useless adverts ??..

Comment

• TECNO SPOT NG commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dear Praise98,
                    That a device has dual cameras doesn't mean you can switch between the two cameras... The feature is used to create depth in a picture. Please read up on DUAL CAMERAS. If you have any other issues with our device, please visit our Carlcare Office to fix it

I luv fonts too... Gives ur fone dis kinda special look.... Pls do something abt it... We shall wait till its fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by pixx
                    nobody should buy this fone... it overheats..... spare ur hard earn cash
                    mine doesn't.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190217_093643.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	21158
                      That's the 4g network so. Check urs bcs mine has 4g network.
                      Originally posted by praise98
                      i bought the camon 11 thinking it was going to be a nice phone but it's the other way round..

The phone overheats like there is no tomorrow, tecno also lied about camon 11 having 4g network.It's a damn lie??.it only got 3g network..

Infact; the only good thing about the phone is the design and the battery, but the battery charges too slow.

They also deceived us in the double dual cameras, it's only the first dual camera that functions. The lower one is fake?

Honestly this is my first tecno phone, i bought this camon 11 because of the advertisement i do see about it and i am regretting it seriously.

Even the 3gb ram is nothing to write home about. Some of the games i played in my former infix note 4

smoothly is very poor in the camon 11. But it's too late for me now because i have already bought this camon 11 shit.

Also the internet is slow and very very very slow at times??.

Honestly i am so disappointed and very angry with tecno.

This is going to be my first and last last tecno ever.

I am even beginning to think that itel is even better than techno?.

I am very sure that i have not used this camon 11 for one month, maybe just 3 weeks and some days and i have regretted to this extent..

I pray i get another money to buy a new phone and also deceive someone to buy my camon 11 like the way tecno deceived me with their stupid and useless adverts ??..

Comment

Advanced Options
                      Working...
                      X
                      Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                      DOWNLOAD