This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TERMS AND CONDTIONS: TECNO Blue Valentine Promo Nigeria

Valentine is here again, and this time we are DARING you to show love for your loved ones in a special way.
    How to Participate:
    Online:
    1. On our pinned post on our page, Mention/tag your loved one to do something daring for you, post with the hashtag #IfYouLoveMe.
    2. In Response, Your loved one should do a video of him/herself doing what you asked for with the hashtag. #IfYouLoveMe
    3. MOST CREATIVE dare response with the Highest Number of Views stand a chance to win
    4. You must be following all TECNO Mobile’s social media pages for your entry to be valid.
    5. Tell your friends/family to like, share/retweet your entry to increase your chances of winning.
    At the end of the competition, 2 Couples will be selected across Nigeria with 1 winning an Exotic weekend gateway while the other wins a brand new Camon 11 phone.

Offline:
    1. Visit any of our exclusives stores nationwide, buy TECNO Camon 11, win an instant gift and get a raffle ticket.
    2. Visit our exclusive store pick a dare from the dare box, do the dare, post your dare and your response online with #IfYouLoveMe
    2 winners (couple) will be picked in a raffle draw, they stand a chance to win an Exotic weekend gateway. The day for this raffle draw will be properly communicated.

The Activity runs from 1st February – 13th February 2019
    Terms and Conditions
    by participating in any of our competitions, entrants agree to be bound by the rules set out below (which may be amended or varied at any time without notice). The responsibility is on participants to acquaint themselves periodically with the rules/terms.

a) TECNO Blue Valentine Promo is open to everyone who is a legal citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

b) This activity commences on 1st – 13th February 2019. All entries must be completed no later than
    11:59pm on 13th February. No entry received after this time will be considered.

c) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the right to select winners and disqualify erring participants.

d) Winners must possess a valid form of identification which includes, but not limited to, International Passport (compulsory for prizes involving international travel), Drivers’ License, and the National ID card.

e) Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.

f) TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation.

g) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and participant (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who cheats during the entry process. Failure by TECNO Mobile Nigeria to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.

h) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity).

i) Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.

.ماحلحلخ

Comment

goodluck....i no get time

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
        Editing a comment
        lol but it will be fun

• datyorubaboy commented
        Editing a comment
        you can give it a try it will really be fun

well said. oya let's do this.

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
        Editing a comment
        all the best

• omoalajah commented
        Editing a comment
        this is so much fun

:0x1f602::0x1f602::0x1f602::0x1f602:
      Originally posted by safurafatah
      Instead of you guys to try to fix some issues with our devices you are here talking rubbish. fuck you fuck HIOS fuck TECNO fuck you all

Comment

But seriously, this ain't appropriate oh. Why did you guys screw lots of things on the previous update? Please try and fix things. This device is boring.

Comment

• omoalajah commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe they are working on fixing things

please can we get the option to change fonts?

Comment

what abt here in Zimbabwe

Comment

you guys are unless with your useless devices, after upgrade hoping for a better updates yet the service keeps getting poorer

Comment

Pls tecno my camon 11 pro doesn't pick call with finger print anytime it only pick when am not using d phone, pls work on it, I really want to pick calls anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by starryg0 View Post
                you guys are unless with your useless devices, after upgrade hoping for a better updates yet the service keeps getting poorer
                what issues are you having with your device? you could take it to the nearest carl care center to you for a fix

Comment

Originally posted by raeee View Post
                  please can we get the option to change fonts?
                  be patient, hopefully the next update will have it fixed

Comment

Originally posted by pepperz View Post
                    Pls tecno my camon 11 pro doesn't pick call with finger print anytime it only pick when am not using d phone, pls work on it, I really want to pick calls anywhere
                    but you said it picks calls when you are not using it,do you pick the calls with the fingerprint?

Comment

this valentine promo really makes sense, i for one would love to make that gateway trip

Comment

I wish the participants good luck

Comment

Advanced Options
                        Working...
                        X
                        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                        DOWNLOAD