X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO ENABLE EYE CARE FEATURE ON YOUR CAMON 11 PRO Nigeria

Hello T Fans
    Do you know that prolonged exposure to blue light could contribute to macular degeneration which is a leading cause of blindness?.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190126-000337.png
Views:	1
Size:	283.2 KB
ID:	20862

Most of us spend many hours a day sitting in front of the TV , Computer screen and on our smartphone not knowing that light's from the screen of our various digital has adverse effects on our retina, hence the need for you to protect your eyes using the Eye Care feature on the Camon 11 Pro.

What the Eye Care feature does is to reduce the intensity of blue light from your phone screen while also maintaining situation image color quality.

There are two ways of activating this feature.

STEP ONE
    Launch your settings app
    Tap on Display Eye Care
    Tap to enable You can adjust the intensity using the toggle bar.

Name:	PhotoGrid_1548456867439.jpg
Size:	725.1 KB
ID:	20863

STEP TWO
    Swipe down on your screen for Quick settings
    Tap on Eye Care to enable
    Hold down the icon for few seconds to adjust the intensity using the toggle bar.

Name:	PhotoGrid_1548456972306.jpg
Size:	458.8 KB
ID:	20864

You can personally customise the time you want your Eye Care feature to activate using the schedule option. Cheers.

seriously??? how to enable eye care? <br />
    wen ur fone has so many problems dat hav bn regretting since d day i got it, ur 3 finger screenshot is shit, hw will i want to screenshot smtin & d fone will scroll down to screenshot anoda tin, no fonts, apps installed keeps stopping, fone dat has 6gb ram hangs, ur magazine lockscreen is still in d past una no dey c infinix fones, d magazine lockscreen on infinix mobile allow u to add ur own personal pics to d slide. U pple r nt trying i swear

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe the article shared is actually educating

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe whatever issue will be resolved

Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG View Post
    Hello T Fans
    Do you know that prolonged exposure to blue light could contribute to macular degeneration which is a leading cause of blindness?.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n295018[/ATTACH]

Most of us spend many hours a day sitting in front of the TV , Computer screen and on our smartphone not knowing that light's from the screen of our various digital has adverse effects on our retina, hence the need for you to protect your eyes using the Eye Care feature on the Camon 11 Pro.

What the Eye Care feature does is to reduce the intensity of blue light from your phone screen while also maintaining situation image color quality.

There are two ways of activating this feature.

STEP ONE
    Launch your settings app
    Tap on Display Eye Care
    Tap to enable You can adjust the intensity using the toggle bar.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n295019[/ATTACH]

STEP TWO
    Swipe down on your screen for Quick settings
    Tap on Eye Care to enable
    Hold down the icon for few seconds to adjust the intensity using the toggle bar.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n295020[/ATTACH]

You can personally customise the time you want your Eye Care feature to activate using the schedule option. Cheers.
    OP thanks for sharing this.

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      we all learnt something

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      this article just enlighten me

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      very educative

Originally posted by 7031989176 View Post
    seriously??? how to enable eye care? <br />
    wen ur fone has so many problems dat hav bn regretting since d day i got it, ur 3 finger screenshot is shit, hw will i want to screenshot smtin & d fone will scroll down to screenshot anoda tin, no fonts, apps installed keeps stopping, fone dat has 6gb ram hangs, ur magazine lockscreen is still in d past una no dey c infinix fones, d magazine lockscreen on infinix mobile allow u to add ur own personal pics to d slide. U pple r nt trying i swear
    Chai. I feel your pain bro but let's exercise little patience to see if update will be released to correct this.

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess so too

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you patience is everything

Originally posted by 7031989176
    seriously??? how to enable eye care? <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I don't believe all these you said about Tecno. I currently use Tecno canon 11 pro, and nothing like this. my wife uses Tecno for her business, whereby she has up to 10 Tecno Phones and none has given her issue.

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually also believe Tecno is a good brand

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      I best believe Tecno is the number 1 brand presently

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      I disagree they are a good brand

10 tecno phones? She be Dangote wife?

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      she might be using them for business purposes

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      she might have her reasons

Originally posted by tobentopaulo
    10 tecno phones? She be Dangote wife?
    <br />
    <br />
    Really hilaeious.

Comment

Originally posted by laurenumoh
      seriously??? how to enable eye care? <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      I don't believe all these you said about Tecno. I currently use Tecno canon 11 pro, and nothing like this. my wife uses Tecno for her business, whereby she has up to 10 Tecno Phones and none has given her issue.
      <br />
      <br />
      its possible she wont have issues with bcos she probably jst use it 4 calls, pictures & candy crush

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
        Editing a comment
        there are alot of things she might be doing on her phone

[QUOTE=laurenumoh;295072]
      seriously??? how to enable eye care? <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      I don't believe all these you said about Tecno. I currently use Tecno canon 11 pro, and nothing like this. my wife uses Tecno for her business, whereby she has up to 10 Tecno Phones and none has given her issue.[i guess ur wife jst uses d fone 4 calls, pictures & play small games like candy crush, i dint spend 75k for dat ]

Comment

[QUOTE=7031989176;295144]
        Originally posted by laurenumoh
        seriously??? how to enable eye care? <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        I don't believe all these you said about Tecno. I currently use Tecno canon 11 pro, and nothing like this. my wife uses Tecno for her business, whereby she has up to 10 Tecno Phones and none has given her issue.[i guess ur wife jst uses d fone 4 calls, pictures & play small games like candy crush, i dint spend 75k for dat ]
        <br />
        <br />
        its possible she wont have issues with bcos she probably jst use it 4 calls, pictures & small games i dint spend 75k for dat

Comment

i would hav said left me record sm pf d issues am having wit d fone, bt d shity fone has no screen record

Comment

nice.

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
              Editing a comment
              educating article

• omoalajah commented
              Editing a comment
              quite educative

seriously??? how to enable eye care? <br /><br />
            <br />
            <br />
            <br />
            <br />
            I disbelieve going bro. No hard feelings. I'm using Camon 11 Pro and I've been using for real heavy ram consuming apps with no lags. If PUBG, NBA2k19 and Forex trade apps can't lag the phone, I wonder what can??

Comment

thumbs up guys

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
              Editing a comment
              I like the feature too

Send New varsan

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience