This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eye care keeps going off . tecno phones always have damn bugs. so pissed off about it, and the fonts thing too

Comment

my phone eye care keeps going off itself. why

Comment

Originally posted by laurenumoh
        Originally posted by 7031989176
        seriously??? how to enable eye care? <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        wen ur fone has so many problems dat hav bn regretting since d day i got it, ur 3 finger screenshot is shit, hw will i want to screenshot smtin & d fone will scroll down to screenshot anoda tin, no fonts, apps installed keeps stopping, fone dat has 6gb ram hangs, ur magazine lockscreen is still in d past una no dey c infinix fones, d magazine lockscreen on infinix mobile allow u to add ur own personal pics to d slide. U pple r nt trying i swear
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        I don't believe all these you said about Tecno. I currently use Tecno canon 11 pro, and nothing like this. my wife uses Tecno for her business, whereby she has up to 10 Tecno Phones and none has given her issue.
        <br />
        <br />
        <br />
        you dey compare woman usage with man usage.... guys are hard usage..

Comment

Originally posted by Adremy
          seriously??? how to enable eye care? <br /><br /><br />
          <br />
          <br /><br />
          <br />
          wen ur fone has so many problems dat hav bn regretting since d day i got it, ur 3 finger screenshot is shit, hw will i want to screenshot smtin & d fone will scroll down to screenshot anoda tin, no fonts, apps installed keeps stopping, fone dat has 6gb ram hangs, ur magazine lockscreen is still in d past una no dey c infinix fones, d magazine lockscreen on infinix mobile allow u to add ur own personal pics to d slide. U pple r nt trying i swear
          <br /><br />
          <br />
          <br /><br />
          <br />
          <br /><br />
          <br />
          I disbelieve going bro. No hard feelings. I'm using Camon 11 Pro and I've been using for real heavy ram consuming apps with no lags. If PUBG, NBA2k19 and Forex trade apps can't lag the phone, I wonder what can??
          <br />
          <br />
          <br />
          <br />
          i taya for them o.... me I'm not even using the pro self I'm using the camon 11, all this complains i don't experience such fam, maybe den go sell bad phone give you

Comment

see before y'all coming here to condemn the phone, make una settle down look una phone in and out first, cus all this complains here, i ain't experiencing such.<br />
            <br />
            <br />
            BTW there is screen record,scroll shot on your camon 11 and 11 pro.<br />
            <br />
            <br />
            just click on fooview

Comment

Tecno is just annoying ????<br />
              i regret going for it

Comment

Originally posted by laurenumoh
                seriously??? how to enable eye care? <br /><br /><br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                I don't believe all these you said about Tecno. I currently use Tecno canon 11 pro, and nothing like this. my wife uses Tecno for her business, whereby she has up to 10 Tecno Phones and none has given her issue.
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                its possible she wont have issues with bcos she probably jst use it 4 calls, pictures & candy crush
                <br />
                <br />
                <br />
                what does she know about phones?

Comment

done and am loving it....

Comment

The eye care setting on my 11 pro goes off on its own after some time whenever I put it on.... What do I do pls? I need response. Thanks.

Comment

So I got this Tecno Camon 11 pro yesterday, I was actually using Infinix hot 6 pro previously. It's kind of like my first time of using Tecno after so many years. First thing I've noticed about this phone is that the Eye Care goes off on it's own and you get a blue light screen for no reason. Locking and unlocking the screen takes it back to eye care mode. But this is just totally crappy as my Infinix hot 6 pro never did this. And the eye care ain't even set to turn on and off automatically. So what's up with this bug? It's already turned off eye care mode already while I'm still typing this long ass message. And if you check the notification panel you'll see that eye care is still on, so why's it going off automatically? Is any other user experiencing this? Or did I just get myself a whack ass phone?

Comment

Originally posted by ykbsammy
                        So I got this Tecno Camon 11 pro yesterday, I was actually using Infinix hot 6 pro previously. It's kind of like my first time of using Tecno after so many years. First thing I've noticed about this phone is that the Eye Care goes off on it's own and you get a blue light screen for no reason. Locking and unlocking the screen takes it back to eye care mode. But this is just totally crappy as my Infinix hot 6 pro never did this. And the eye care ain't even set to turn on and off automatically. So what's up with this bug? It's already turned off eye care mode already while I'm still typing this long ass message. And if you check the notification panel you'll see that eye care is still on, so why's it going off automatically? Is any other user experiencing this? Or did I just get myself a whack ass phone?
                        bros nt just u ooo... Hvin same issue here without any response yet.

Comment

Advanced Options
                        Working...
                        X
                        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                        DOWNLOAD