X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO ENABLE EYE CARE FEATURE ON YOUR CAMON 11 PRO

Hello T Fans
    Do you know that prolonged exposure to blue light could contribute to macular degeneration which is a leading cause of blindness?.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190126-000337.png
Views:	1
Size:	283.2 KB
ID:	20862

Most of us spend many hours a day sitting in front of the TV , Computer screen and on our smartphone not knowing that light's from the screen of our various digital has adverse effects on our retina, hence the need for you to protect your eyes using the Eye Care feature on the Camon 11 Pro.

What the Eye Care feature does is to reduce the intensity of blue light from your phone screen while also maintaining situation image color quality.

There are two ways of activating this feature.

STEP ONE
    Launch your settings app
    Tap on Display Eye Care
    Tap to enable You can adjust the intensity using the toggle bar.

Name:	PhotoGrid_1548456867439.jpg
Size:	725.1 KB
ID:	20863

STEP TWO
    Swipe down on your screen for Quick settings
    Tap on Eye Care to enable
    Hold down the icon for few seconds to adjust the intensity using the toggle bar.

Name:	PhotoGrid_1548456972306.jpg
Size:	458.8 KB
ID:	20864

You can personally customise the time you want your Eye Care feature to activate using the schedule option. Cheers.

• replied
    It's a gradual problem, it will not stat in a day

Leave a comment:

• replied
    let forget about these minimal functions. when is the tecno camon 11 pro going to receive update on android pie.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by babsun
    bro am also experiencing d same thing....
    camon 11pro is a fucked up device for gamers .....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bro am also experiencing d same thing....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 7031989176
    Originally posted by laurenumoh
    seriously??? how to enable eye care?

wen ur fone has so many problems dat hav bn regretting since d day i got it, ur 3 finger screenshot is shit, hw will i want to screenshot smtin & d fone will scroll down to screenshot anoda tin, no fonts, apps installed keeps stopping, fone dat has 6gb ram hangs, ur magazine lockscreen is still in d past una no dey c infinix fones, d magazine lockscreen on infinix mobile allow u to add ur own personal pics to d slide. U pple r nt trying i swear

I don't believe all these you said about Tecno. I currently use Tecno canon 11 pro, and nothing like this. my wife uses Tecno for her business, whereby she has up to 10 Tecno Phones and none has given her issue.

its possible she wont have issues with bcos she probably jst use it 4 calls, pictures & candy crush

Name:	TSIMG_20190217_001048.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	21153

Name:	TSIMG_20190217_001108.jpg
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	21155

Name:	TSIMG_20190217_001055.jpg
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	21154
    if u check those pic ....u will see my players floating ,their boots are separate a from their body and their heads are separate from their bodies too....help tecno help ...pls????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Adremy
    seriously??? how to enable eye care? <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    wen ur fone has so many problems dat hav bn regretting since d day i got it, ur 3 finger screenshot is shit, hw will i want to screenshot smtin & d fone will scroll down to screenshot anoda tin, no fonts, apps installed keeps stopping, fone dat has 6gb ram hangs, ur magazine lockscreen is still in d past una no dey c infinix fones, d magazine lockscreen on infinix mobile allow u to add ur own personal pics to d slide. U pple r nt trying i swear
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    I disbelieve going bro. No hard feelings. I'm using Camon 11 Pro and I've been using for real heavy ram consuming apps with no lags. If PUBG, NBA2k19 and Forex trade apps can't lag the phone, I wonder what can??
    baba go and download pes19 on it and see the problems na...tecno xpro is beta i swear....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    pls my cammon 11 pro wont play pes19 or other football games ????...i need my tecnoxpro back pls

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice application....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ykbsammy
    So I got this Tecno Camon 11 pro yesterday, I was actually using Infinix hot 6 pro previously. It's kind of like my first time of using Tecno after so many years. First thing I've noticed about this phone is that the Eye Care goes off on it's own and you get a blue light screen for no reason. Locking and unlocking the screen takes it back to eye care mode. But this is just totally crappy as my Infinix hot 6 pro never did this. And the eye care ain't even set to turn on and off automatically. So what's up with this bug? It's already turned off eye care mode already while I'm still typing this long ass message. And if you check the notification panel you'll see that eye care is still on, so why's it going off automatically? Is any other user experiencing this? Or did I just get myself a whack ass phone?
    bros nt just u ooo... Hvin same issue here without any response yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So I got this Tecno Camon 11 pro yesterday, I was actually using Infinix hot 6 pro previously. It's kind of like my first time of using Tecno after so many years. First thing I've noticed about this phone is that the Eye Care goes off on it's own and you get a blue light screen for no reason. Locking and unlocking the screen takes it back to eye care mode. But this is just totally crappy as my Infinix hot 6 pro never did this. And the eye care ain't even set to turn on and off automatically. So what's up with this bug? It's already turned off eye care mode already while I'm still typing this long ass message. And if you check the notification panel you'll see that eye care is still on, so why's it going off automatically? Is any other user experiencing this? Or did I just get myself a whack ass phone?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The eye care setting on my 11 pro goes off on its own after some time whenever I put it on.... What do I do pls? I need response. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    done and am loving it....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by laurenumoh
    seriously??? how to enable eye care? <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    I don't believe all these you said about Tecno. I currently use Tecno canon 11 pro, and nothing like this. my wife uses Tecno for her business, whereby she has up to 10 Tecno Phones and none has given her issue.
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    its possible she wont have issues with bcos she probably jst use it 4 calls, pictures & candy crush
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    what does she know about phones?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tecno is just annoying ????<br />
    i regret going for it

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X