This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Submitted Your #TECNOBlueValentine Entry Yet? Don't Be Left Out! Nigeria

Hello T-Fans,

On the first of February, we started a Valentine campaign where we would be sponsoring 4 couples on an all-expense paid trip to a choice destination and entries have been pouring in on all our social media platforms!

Have you submitted your entry?

You can still do so today!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DyUV6tPWwAIhAzy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	21008

Be among the 8 (eight) people that will win Valentine Special Getaway this #TECNOBlueValentine season by doing something daring for your loved one. Join now by participating in the #IfYouLoveMe dare challenge in just 2 steps:

Step 1. In the comment section below, Tag and Dare your loved one to do something daring for you in this format: Examples @Ojola Kehinde #IfYouLoveMe, buy me a Camon 11 Pro.
    Nnamdi Gold #IfYouLoveMe, buy me a cartoon of noodles.

Step 2. The person you dared MUST reply to your dare with a video or picture fulfilling the dare using the hashtags #IfYouLoveMe #TECNOBlueValentine and must tag you to make your entry valid. (Videos can be embedded youtube videos)

To participate offline: Visit any TECNO Store nationwide, buy TECNO Camon 11 or 11 Pro, win gift items and get a raffle ticket which will qualify you for a chance to win the grand prize. To increase your chances of winning while in our store, pick from the dare box, do the dare, post online with hashtag #IfYouLoveMe #TECNOBlueValentine and tag @tecnomobileNG. 2 MOST CREATIVE dare and response with the Highest number of total views wins online (2 couples) while 2 couples will be decided via raffle draw for customers offline.

Click here for Terms and Conditions. #ShareLovewithTECNO

OK cool

Comment

Ready to we are among the fans

Comment

We like T phones advice all to buy

Comment

Originally posted by T_141407718710 View Post
          Nice

Comment

Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG View Post
            Hello T-Fans,

On the first of February, we started a Valentine campaign where we would be sponsoring 4 couples on an all-expense paid trip to a choice destination and entries have been pouring in on all our social media platforms!

Have you submitted your entry?

You can still do so today!
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n297571[/ATTACH]

Be among the 8 (eight) people that will win Valentine Special Getaway this #TECNOBlueValentine season by doing something daring for your loved one. Join now by participating in the #IfYouLoveMe dare challenge in just 2 steps:

Step 1. In the comment section below, Tag and Dare your loved one to do something daring for you in this format: Examples @Ojola Kehinde #IfYouLoveMe, buy me a Camon 11 Pro.
            Nnamdi Gold #IfYouLoveMe, buy me a cartoon of noodles.

Step 2. The person you dared MUST reply to your dare with a video or picture fulfilling the dare using the hashtags #IfYouLoveMe #TECNOBlueValentine and must tag you to make your entry valid. (Videos can be embedded youtube videos)

To participate offline: Visit any TECNO Store nationwide, buy TECNO Camon 11 or 11 Pro, win gift items and get a raffle ticket which will qualify you for a chance to win the grand prize. To increase your chances of winning while in our store, pick from the dare box, do the dare, post online with hashtag #IfYouLoveMe #TECNOBlueValentine and tag @tecnomobileNG. 2 MOST CREATIVE dare and response with the Highest number of total views wins online (2 couples) while 2 couples will be decided via raffle draw for customers offline.

Click here for http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/294186-terms-and-condtions-tecno-blue-valentine-promo"]Terms and Conditions[/URL]. #ShareLovewithTECNO
            Thanks TECNO for putting this together

Comment

This is a very cool initiative. Good one from TECNO

Comment

This is the chance for people to join the challenge and become part of the lucky 8

Comment

Originally posted by Bravesoulmarz View Post

Thanks TECNO for putting this together
                  They tried.

Comment

Originally posted by T_141407718710 View Post
                    If you wanna buy, you can get the latest TECNO Camon 11 pro

Comment

@nelson can yu get me Techno 11pro

Comment

Our apps shortcut bottom on the far right column have removed after the update on the phantom 8 greatness. Please help to show me how to get that apps shortcut bottom back on my TECNO Phantom 8.

Comment

@mitchmilano # If you love me Get me a new cat ???

Comment

sure. na result I dey wait for now

Comment

lvi

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD