X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get The Best Picture Quality On Your Camon 11 Pro All

Hello T-Fans,

Every day, we take lots of pictures on our mobile device. It’s more like our mobile device is a weapon to salvage a situation. We see something we like, we snap. We take pictures of almost everything we like or any activity we partake in the course of the day.

But a lot of times, we delete more than half of those pictures we spent a lot of time posing to take. A statistic was taken sometimes ago show that out of every 10 pictures we take, we delete as much as 8 and leave just 2 remaining. The reason for deleting them? One mistake or the other. Possibly in the course of taking the shot, someone crossed the picture, bad pose, shaky hands, unsatisfied outcome and so on.

I have some good news. With the new Camon 11 Pro, you have less to worry about with its advanced photo editing tool. Now, these tools are a bit more advanced than the regular tools you get on the regular smartphone. May I also add that this editing I am talking about can be done before or after the shot must have been taken.

So how does it work?
    Well, it depends on what exactly you want to achieve. In this article, I would take you step-by-step on how to get the best pictures before you take that shot and even after you must have taken it and left the location and gotten home.

BEFORE THE SHOT IS TAKEN
    Now, because the Camon 11 Pro comes with dual rear cameras, it expands the varieties of camera editing functions. When you open the camera option, you are presented with the following functions

AI CAM: This is the default camera. It comes preprogrammed with Artificial Intelligence to help balance light, auto scene detection, motion detection, low light detection and so much more. Right at the top are also some very cool modes and features like the HDR mode, flash, picture size ratio, and filter effect.

a. HDR Mode: High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging allows you to take more clearer real-life looking pictures. It takes 3 pictures at different exposures and merges them into one. It would, however, worsen your picture quality if the object is a moving object.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112536.png
Views:	1
Size:	946.9 KB
ID:	21187

b. Flash: This is used to brighten up an image in low/no light conditions. There are 3 options: Off, auto and always on. It is available for both front and rear camera.

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112542.png
Size:	952.2 KB
ID:	21188

c. Picture Size Ratio: This is used to increase the size ratio of pictures before they are taken. There is 18:9, 16:9, 4:3 and 1:1. All this determine what size ratio you want your picture to come out in.

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112529.png
Size:	867.0 KB
ID:	21182

d. Filter Effect: With the filter effect, you are able to change the picture feel even before you take the pictures. There are varieties of effect like the fresh, forest, flame, classic, warm, mono and much more

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112521.png
Size:	939.4 KB
ID:	21181

Beauty: This mode helps to beautify the face of the person about to be taken. It applies “photoshop” on the face of the object in real time. This means it smoothens the face and body of the person. It should be noted that it is best when the object to be taken is a person, not an inanimate object. It has an effect gradient from 1-6 and an auto mode.

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112642.png
Size:	674.9 KB
ID:	21184

Bokeh: This is one of the cool effects I really love. It helps to filter what you don’t want into the background. Take, for example, you are in a crowded place or in a place with a bad background. All you need to do is just activate this mode and select your main focus object (you do so by taping the area you want to focus on the screen). This is made possible by the second lens on the device, which creates a true-depth effect on the picture.

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112700.png
Size:	649.8 KB
ID:	21185

Panorama: This mode is used when you want to get a continuous wide-angle view. This could be because you want to capture an object or the area cannot be captured in a single frame. The panorama allows the camera to move over all the area to be covered and still come out as one image in one frame. If done properly in a straight line horizontally, the result is always breathtaking!

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112713.png
Size:	738.0 KB
ID:	21186

Super Pixel: This is an advanced method of taking pictures. The camera takes a couple of pictures and merges them together to produce an excellent picture quality. It is quite similar to HDR but the picture taking process is much slower and requires a steady hand and non-moving objects.

AFTER THE SHOT IS TAKEN
    After you have taken the shot and due to one reason or the other you are not satisfied with the picture quality, the Camon 11 Pro also offers you amazing picture editing tools to produce a perfect picture quality. You just click on the edit icon and select any of the following:

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112159.png
Size:	877.6 KB
ID:	21173

Filters: This helps give the picture a variety of filters. There are several themes of filters to choose from. This is particularly useful if you forgot to apply before you took the picture.

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112210.png
Size:	999.1 KB
ID:	21176

Edit: This function can be used for two things. To crop a picture or to rotate the image. You can rotate the image left or right or even flip the picture.

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112220.png
Size:	870.9 KB
ID:	21179

Adjust: This is used to adjust the picture visual qualities such as brightness, contrast, colour, saturation, highlight, lowlight and clarity.

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112232.png
Size:	721.9 KB
ID:	21178

Text: This is used to apply written text on a picture. This could be used to customize a picture or to pass a message across.

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112251.png
Size:	810.3 KB
ID:	21175

Watermark: This allows you to use different preset watermark designs. You can also customize the wordings of the watermarks by clicking on the words.

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112307.png
Size:	905.5 KB
ID:	21177

Frame: This allows you to add different picture frames to your picture to give it that classy effect. There are different preset frames to choose from, each with different themes.

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112359.png
Size:	890.1 KB
ID:	21174

Bokeh: This feature allows you to add the blur effect on the background of the picture already taken. This is like the bokeh mode for pictures already taken.

Name:	Screenshot_20190211-112408.png
Size:	625.2 KB
ID:	21183

A good phone with a large display, a good camera, and a great battery. Most of the day I listen to music, play games, sometimes I do my assignments and watch videos from YouTube and it lasts all day and still 20-30%!
    The phone is made in a beautiful design, with a glass cover that shimmers beautifully in the light.
    The screen conveys color well and the picture looks rich.
    The system is comfortable, smooth, with a large number of different buns to customize the phone for themselves.
    I advise you to take. Probably the best phone for the price.

Thanks for the lifehack which you write on using the camera, I will definitely try to apply your advice. I think this phone has much more functions, about which we'll learn in the future, and maybe I write about them on blog​.

Comment

I hate the resolution. it is too low.

Comment

Lucky Patcher gives you unlimited in-game resources & removes ads from any type of android application. GBWhatsApp is the best version of Official WhatsApp. WhatsApp Plus

Comment

I liked this site. This is a good site for all kinds of peoples. This data file provided here on Camon 11 Pro is http://paristoursnow.com/louvre-museum-tour/paris-tours/ very relevant for peoples like me. This site provides so many pieces of information about some good guidance and suggestions like this. Great work.

Comment

Advanced Options
          Working...
          X
          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
          DOWNLOAD