This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR APP INSTALLS Nigeria

Down below, I attached a link of an article I found on Reddit published yesterday showed that malware installed on the Google play store increased by 100%.
    For me, it's very scary news which points to the fact there was a high change we all installed malware from play store last year.
    Yet! A lot of us still download apps in play store from unverified developers, transfer apps via sender from friends you don't trust the source of their app download or even work we use 3rd party Chinese app stores. You need to rethink your phone usage If you're still joking around about the kind of apps you install on your phone.

Got some tips on how you can avoid installing malware, these methods are not 100% certain to prevent a malware install because of the dynamics, but it's will reduce your chances of installing one.

1. Google play store is still the safest places to download apps from

2. Even while you're on downloading from google play store pay attention to the app developer your downloading from, if you ain't sure of the developer take the pain to go through the app review and ratings as it could give you good insight to the apps and developer credibility.
    3. Avoid downloading from 3rd party stores and websites, these stores could install a back end malware into a legit app.
    4. Don't transfer any type of app via Xender (or another means) especially if you don't know about the source of download the
    5. Watch for duplicate apps on play store and sure you're downloading the original version and not cloned.

More talks on security later, talk you guys in the comments section.
    Creamtech.com.ng

IG/TW @dc7official

Thank you very much!

Comment

Thanks for posting an article on this topic. and good information. Daftar Judi Bola really enjoyed reading this article which explained everything in very easy manner.

Comment

i need help my app remove from screen and i can't access it

Comment

thanks

Comment

Thanks for this tip op. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by femilee View Post
              i need help my app remove from screen and i can't access it
              Download an antivirus to clear off virus first.

Comment

Which anti-virus can be safe to use

Comment

Thanks for this info op

Comment

One has to be careful with where on downloads apps from.

Comment

how do we know duplicate apps???

Comment

which antivirus is stronger to use too. thanks for the tip

Comment

thanks for this write up, made sense. so what anti virus app is best for my Camon x pro. you know?

Comment

tvll

Comment

I lost my ultra power saving mode when I updated the system software tecno wx3p

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD