X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    My Name is Jackie
    I am a teens and children worker. My vision is every Christian mission is to advance the kingdom of God and be equipped to do it the way Jesus modeled it. What I mean is that I have the desire to make missionaries that are going to make missionaries among the young children and teenagers.

My cry goes out to the children and teenagers who live in the slam areas. Have lived their and have experienced the hardship in those areas like mathare, Kayole and kibra. Young people engage themselves in crime, early pregnancy, drugs and etc This always breaks my heart and that's why have always purposed to work in schools and in the community. Every week day when I go to the school's, I always teach character lesson, mentor students and help them to become responsible citizen

If I win the one million, I will be able to recruit others and station them in the slam area to work their daily, buy resources for training, use the money for the accommodation and food for the missionaries, buy stationeries for the students. I hope to be used by God to save more lives in Kenya slams. Hope yo win. God bless you Techno
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190426_063254.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	22538

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG
    Be among the 7 people who will win One Million Naira Each in the TECNO SPARK 3 #LightUpYourDream3 to participate, Follow this simple steps:

1. Submit a video or image with text telling us about your dream.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n314512[/ATTACH]if I got this 1 million naira I will just go and but the techno phone with it all,so that I can increase the number of techno phone in my area.

My comments here is that I will like to appreciate the techno phone company on the new updated phone that they produced to us, thank u.

2. Describe how 1MILLION will help you achieve it.

3. Post your entry as a comment under this thread.

To increase your chances of winning follow us and get your friends to comment.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n309208[/ATTACH]

Click here for terms and conditions. https://rebrand.ly/LightUpYourDream3
    Thanks you all.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm morenikeji
    I love business that why I chose selling male and female Wears, bags and shoes
    with one million naira i will be able to achieve my goals, dreams and take care of my family

Name:	TSIMG_20190425_073221.jpg
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	22521

Name:	TSIMG_20190425_073230.jpg
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	22522

Name:	TSIMG_20190425_073249.jpg
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	22523

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am a growing developer.
    Web designing is my crush ❤️
    I need money to achieve my dreams...
    I really need the money to grow my efforts.

Name:	TSIMG_20190425_040306.jpg
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	22517

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    one million nair will help me to achieved a lot of things in my life,I finished my OND there is no money to return back to the school again,my only hope that sponsors me in school is no more , believed with this money my feature we be successful and greatness again ............, I love my phone which is Tecno spark,

Name:	TSIMG_20190421_200741.jpg
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	22452

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i really want to join

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One million naira is owk for me to do all kind of bussiness

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    shoes...sneakers

Name:	TSIMG_20190412_163107.jpg
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	22215

Name:	TSIMG_20190412_163123.jpg
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	22216

Name:	TSIMG_20190412_163134.jpg
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	22217

• replied
    hello my name is OMOLOYE OLUWASEGUN I POSTED my video on Instagram @holluphictor_official , am hoping tecno will #lightupmydream #lightupyourdream3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    +2347031360605

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    Hello
    Include an image or video to make your entry valid.

• replied
    am an upcoming artist and songwriter and going to use the mony to promote my songs I need help my music name " double m stoppa"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    am gonna partake in this

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X
Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
DOWNLOAD