This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win 1 Million In The TECNO Spark #LightUpYourDream3

Be among the 7 people who will win One Million Naira Each in the TECNO SPARK 3 #LightUpYourDream3 to participate, Follow this simple steps:

1. Submit a video or image with text telling us about your dream.

2. Describe how 1MILLION will help you achieve it.

3. Post your entry as a comment under this thread.

To increase your chances of winning follow us and get your friends to comment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190403_155539.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	22035

Click here for terms and conditions. https://rebrand.ly/LightUpYourDream3
    Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 04-04-2019, 12:33 AM.

• replied
    Am interested, how can I join this Promo going on

Leave a comment:

• replied

Name:	TSIMG_20190608_104830.jpg
Size:	218.1 KB
ID:	23224

Name:	TSIMG_20190608_104906.jpg
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	23225

Name:	TSIMG_20190608_104920.jpg
Size:	235.6 KB
ID:	23226
    I am an engineer started my engineer career at a very tender age so I apply for this competition and I believe that I will win apply for The Corporation to go back to school and if I win I will celebrate and telling people how or of how Technic made my dream come true and how they made me to my parents favourite cuz my fav my parents trust in me thanks

Name:	TSIMG_20190608_105157.jpg
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	23227

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well my business proposal is to start up a school that can sit and pass external exams without engaging in any examination malpractices. Today we have many school leavers who have excellent results from examinations such as NECO and WAEC but cannot defend such results this is very bad for for a country like Nigeria whose economy is dwindling by the day. This school will have qualified teachers trained in education to teach the students and prepare them to face the future. The youths will be well equipped to integrate into the society and give their best to better the economy of Nigeria. Thank you 08032266127 Umunna Prince C

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by vicious1980
    At the age of 15 ,I started making people's hair, is a gift from God to me. it has always been a dream of my to own a salon shop but no money to open a salon shop. oh my world if I winl this 1millon naira , it will be a dream come true for me to own a salon shop .by his grace I will Amen

Name:	TSIMG_20190528_080647.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	23039

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by vicious1980
    At the age of 15 ,I started making people's hair, is a gift from God to me. it has always been a dream of my to own a salon shop but no money to open a salon shop. oh my world if I win this 1millon naira , it will be a dream come true for me to own a salon shop .by his grace I will Amen

Name:	TSIMG_20190528_080524.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	23039

Leave a comment:

• replied
    At the age of 15 ,I started making people's hair, is a gift from God to me. it has always been a dream of my to own a salon shop but no money to open a salon shop. oh my world if I will this 1millon naira , it will be a dream come true for me to own a salon shop .by his grace I will Amen

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my names are Nwobi victus somtochukwu my Dream is to open my own computer academy, which would also double as a jamb cbt center, my aim is to educate student on the use of computer and make them well equipped in the computer world..the one million naira would help me get the required facility to run a computer academy I. e laptops, projector, CCTV, furnitures #lightupyourdream3 #tecnospark3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Phones are all but vital to our modern existence, so choosing a good one is important. As they become thinner, more feature-packed, and inevitably more expensive, you’ll find the final word on the latest smartphones , both budget and flagship, Android . my dream is to create the perfect websites that discusses every single detail that will be required for people to know and anticipate what and when to get a new tecno phone.

if i actually end as a winner or would help me achieve my goal.

#Tecno4lyf

#spark 3

#lightupyourdream3

and thank you for this opportunity
    s ome of the phones ill like to review

Name:	TSIMG_20190513_211918.jpg
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	22828

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My Name is Henry Anyichie from Jos, Plateau State and I am a Dancer.
    Dance is a way of expressing myself to the world and my hope.
    In my community many teenagers has involved there self's in bad activities like (cult operations, Gang fight, Arm robbery, Ford etc) Dance saved me and gave me hope for a better future.

I want TECNO to help empower us by providing dance kits, dance studio, sound systems, dance platform etc so we can guide our young once in my community who love Dance into a bright future and to reduce the rate of teenage crime.
    #LightUpYourDream3
    #TECNOSPark3

Name:	TSIMG_20190511_080613.jpg
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	22783

Name:	TSIMG_20190511_080627.jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	22784

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As a photographer and cinematographer I can buy gadget with 1million to enhance the quality of video production and entertainment needs good and quality product, I'd really be grateful if I could be empowered so that I can expand my career and can even work for you in adverts and other aspect. Thank you.

Name:	TSIMG_20190508_212633.jpg
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	22729

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    Nice one ...i hope you win here

• replied
    My name is bukky, I'm so glad for the
    #TecnoMobile
    #Spark3
    #LightUpYourDream3 1million naira competition...if i eventually emerge as the winner, i will be investing into garri production and marketing!.
    Garri production is a very productive and lucrative business, as we all know "FOOD" is essential to the body, Garri is easy for consumption, garri is a staple food in Nigeria, just like RICE is to Thailand, I learnt this from my mother, she is a widow with 3kids, and ever since the death of my father, this is what we use as the source of our income, My mum sells to those who stays at Lagos and she always make a lot of profit from it, as a student who knows the wrong from the right, I decided to package my own in a nice way, but I don't have the capacity due to lack of funds and capital for sophisticated instrument and supply of man power, I see this as a opportunity already.... After packaging I will be able to sell at school, distribute to nearest supermarket or local stores, and I believe someday I will be among the top seller of garri in the international market......... And with prayer and hardworking, and #TecnoMobile #spark3 #lightUpYourDream3 1million I believe I will be one of the biggest supplier of garri both home and abroad
    Thank You in Anticipation TECNO

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's my dream to become one of the biggest players in the African Solar Market. My dream is borne out of the incessant blackouts experienced in many parts of the country where people go on for days, weeks, and years without electricity.

I want to change that perspective by making sure that every household has access to constant and affordable solar electricity and as well, create more jobs for aspiring entrepreneurs.

On a continent that enjoys over 300 days of sunlight in many parts, it's hard to beat the value proposition of a product that bypasses the central power grid and meets your energy needs by tapping directly from the sun; a free energy source.

If I win this money, I'll be able to set up my own Renewable Energy Organisation that will key into Solar/Wind Energy Installations, products distribution, economic and social empowerment programmes.
    #LightUpYourDream3
    #TECNOSpark3

Name:	TSIMG_20190429_173621.jpg
Size:	471.4 KB
ID:	22603

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I always had the dream to positively impact the world through computer programming. I believe that through technology we can make people's lives better. Since I was a kid I always wanted to be a "computer expert" I mean a professional computer programmer. I started with web design, which I was able to complete successfully. Later I moved on JavaScript, but due to come challenges, like not having a computer of my own, the progress I was making slowed down. It was really stressful majorly because I don't have a laptop ? ?? I have to borrow a computer before I can practice and write my codes. This almost got me discouraged about my dream.
    I am very positive that with one million Naira I can develop on my skills as I aspire to be the next Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.

#LightUpYourDream3
    #TECNOSpark3.

Name:	TSIMG_20190426_153104.jpg
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	22548

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X
Download the App for a More Fluid Experience