This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win 1 Million In The TECNO Spark #LightUpYourDream3 Nigeria

Be among the 7 people who will win One Million Naira Each in the TECNO SPARK 3 #LightUpYourDream3 to participate, Follow this simple steps:

1. Submit a video or image with text telling us about your dream.

2. Describe how 1MILLION will help you achieve it.

3. Post your entry as a comment under this thread.

To increase your chances of winning follow us and get your friends to comment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190403_155539.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	22035

Click here for terms and conditions. https://rebrand.ly/LightUpYourDream3
    Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 04-04-2019, 12:33 AM.

[QUOTE=TECNO SPOT NG;309207][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=14px]Be among the 7 people who will win One Million Naira Each in the TECNO SPARK 3 #LightUpYourDream3 to participate, Follow

Name:	TSIMG_20190404_162316.jpg
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	22043
    this simple steps:

These are students from poor families in Tigray, Ethiopia. Around 750 students have stoped education in this year in this district because of lack of food. My dream is to help these students to come back to their education.
    it will help me to let them eat 3 times per day and fulfil their educational primary needs
    Haben (+251936295126)

Comment

this are wears, that people use daily...and it has been my dream to be a business woman who can contribute to the society by help the less privilege

1millon Naira will help me achieve my dream by getting a shop and importing goods from China true Alibaba.com at a low cost and selling here in Nigeria......

Name:	TSIMG_20190404_124051.jpg
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	22050

Name:	TSIMG_20190404_124059.jpg
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	22051

Comment

[QUOTE=marrisaj;309383]this are wears, that people use daily...and it has been my dream to be a business woman who can contribute to the society by help the less privilege<br />
        <br />
        1millon Naira will help me achieve my dream by getting a shop and importing goods from China true Alibaba.com at a low cost and selling here in Nigeria......<br />
        <br />
        ajanakujoy +23408162710512

Comment

• TECNO SPOT NG commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello
          Include a video or image to make your entry valid.

• marrisaj commented
          Editing a comment
          shoes...sneakers

Name:	TSIMG_20190412_163107.jpg
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	22215

Name:	TSIMG_20190412_163123.jpg
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	22216

Name:	TSIMG_20190412_163134.jpg
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	22217

with one million i will build a better business and service center for mobile software and accesories, as a fresh graduate and with my experiencein in the mobile business i believe with great conviction that i will create a better place for busines for my customers. with one million i will get better place and i will equip my business with tools such as laptop, good box for mobile sofware services and accessories. i will make sure that i utilize the one million for mobile repairs,services and accessories as i am into it already.

Name:	TSIMG_20190404_214206.jpg
Size:	217.2 KB
ID:	22059

Name:	TSIMG_20190404_214332.jpg
Size:	256.2 KB
ID:	22060

Comment

I am looking to start a farm (animal farm) where I can rear fish (catfish to start with), fowl (Broilers and Layers) for meat (chicken) and eggs. I will be doing this in my community where I am assured that there is little or no competition as no one has embarked on such business. I also want to use the opportunity to teach the youth in my community, Elelenwo in Port Harcourt, how to start up their own small business and how to start up an animal farm.
          As a graduate in mechanical engineering, I know I will succeed in what I embark on doing as I have the basic and have been taught by professionals. I also have had a very strong passion for agriculture (crop and animal farming).

with 1 Million Naira, I can be able to get this done. Get a bigger place, more animals to rear and also more feeds to keep them going. I also will be able to hire people from my community to assist me, thereby creating few jobs for the youth, which will assist them financially and in turn help them stay out of trouble.
          1 Million will go a long way to help me processing my products (drying the fish, freezing the chicken) and preserving the egg from getting spoilt from the inside.
          1 Million Naira will help me get good vaccines and everything need to keep the farm environment in good and healthy state for the best result.
          And with 1 Million Naira, I can market my products (both processed and unprocessed) on the internet.

Name:	TSIMG_20190405_064032.jpg
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	22061

Comment

I love Tecno [QUOTE=Habesman;309324]
            Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG
            [FONT=times new roman][SIZE=14px]Be among the 7 people who will win One Million Naira Each in the TECNO SPARK 3 #LightUpYourDream3 to participate, Follow<br />
            <br />
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n309325[/ATTACH]<br />
            <br />
            this simple steps:<br />
            <br />
            1. Submit a video or image with text telling us about your dream.<br />
            <br />
            These are students from poor families in Tigray, Ethiopia. Around 750 students have stoped education in this year in this district because of lack of food. My dream is to help these students to come back to their education.<br />
            <br />
            2. Describe how 1MILLION will help you achieve it.<br />
            <br />
            it will help me to let them eat 3 times per day and fulfil their educational primary needs<br />
            <br />
            3. Post your entry as a comment under this thread.<br />
            <br />
            Haben (+251936295126)

Comment

Name:	TSIMG_20190405_082858.jpg
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	22063
              [QUOTE=Joel4514;309541]I love Tecno
              Originally posted by Habesman
              [FONT=times new roman][SIZE=14px]Be among the 7 people who will win One Million Naira Each in the TECNO SPARK 3 #LightUpYourDream3 to participate, Follow

My dream is to setup a phone shop of my own, I believe that with one million naira and my small savings, that noble dream of mine will be a reality.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n309325[/ATTACH]

this simple steps:

These are students from poor families in Tigray, Ethiopia. Around 750 students have stoped education in this year in this district because of lack of food. My dream is to help these students to come back to their education.

it will help me to let them eat 3 times per day and fulfil their educational primary needs

Haben (+251936295126)

Comment

This is a very good chance to win 1 million naira. Make sense.

Comment

I'm so gonna partake in this.

Comment

[QUOTE=Habesman;n309324]
                    [FONT=times new roman][SIZE=14px]Be among the 7 people who will win One Million Naira Each in the TECNO SPARK 3 #LightUpYourDream3 to participate, Follow
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n309325[/ATTACH]
                    this simple steps:

Haben (+251936295126)
                    I wish you the best

Comment

looking forward to be one of the millionaires

Comment

I'm Isaac Busuwa
                        Am a singer and songwriter my stage name is "Priston Isaac"
                        I got the talent buh
                        I don't have enough money to make and promote my music
                        If I could be able to win the 1 million I could spend it in promoting and making my music to better Airplay..
                        Thanks you

Isaac (+2347018953466)

Name:	TSIMG_20190408_020245.jpg
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	22091

Name:	TSIMG_20190408_020306.jpg
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	22092

Comment

am gonna partake in this

Comment

am an upcoming artist and songwriter and going to use the mony to promote my songs I need help my music name " double m stoppa"

Comment

• TECNO SPOT NG commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hello
                              Include an image or video to make your entry valid.
                          Advanced Options
                          Working...
                          X
                          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                          DOWNLOAD