X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRE-ORDER THE NEW TECNO SPARK 3 SERIES NATIONWIDE

Dear T fans,

We are pleased to announce that the new TECNO SPARK 3 series is now available for Pre-order at any of our exclusive stores nationwide. Instant gifts items awaits you when you do.

Cheers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190404_110346_153.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	22049

• replied
    Very right man
    Originally posted by Cripsyking
    Tecno camon 11pro users are crying out for an update on the phone to Android 9. The phone will be a major scam if there is not an update on the phone to Android Pie. Tecno as a company will soon relegate if they don't take customer satisfaction into consideration, to the best of my knowledge nobody should tell tecno before their common sense should let them know camon 11pro should get android 9 pie update. So to say the company management will be senseless to sell a phone of 75k with android 8 with no hope of upgrade and sell a phone below 40k already running Android 9 pie out of box. Tecno will be purely senseless on that. The company should act fast because this will make customers loose interest on the company product..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how much in naira

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tecno camon 11pro users are crying out for an update on the phone to Android 9. The phone will be a major scam if there is not an update on the phone to Android Pie. Tecno as a company will soon relegate if they don't take customer satisfaction into consideration, to the best of my knowledge nobody should tell tecno before their common sense should let them know camon 11pro should get android 9 pie update. So to say the company management will be senseless to sell a phone of 75k with android 8 with no hope of upgrade and sell a phone below 40k already running Android 9 pie out of box. Tecno will be purely senseless on that. The company should act fast because this will make customers loose interest on the company product..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how much is spark 3

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    There is a 1Gb, 2GB and 3GB variant

• replied
    where

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why is Nigeria thins differ? Ghana listed the instant gift and also the amount for the new T Spark but Naija micheww win instant gift price no way? all for manoeuvering. hunnnn

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And also, I would love to ask if I can swap my WX3pro with spark 3 pro

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by roman1
    OK. was actually expecting the spark 3 to come with a 3gb ram
    <br />
    <br />
    yes even myself, I wonder why it's 2gb ram

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does this Tecno spark 3pro have a good portrait camera mode?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK. was actually expecting the spark 3 to come with a 3gb ram

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    Its now available for purchase at our exclusive stores.

• replied
    Where can I order it reply

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X
Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
DOWNLOAD