X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does tecno spark 3 pro have this flashlight your talking about

Comment

Please check the notification settings for your phone app and enable all of them. This should help<br />
      <br />
      <br />
      Originally posted by zakariharuna
      pls can you help me with this problem

Comment

It should, the device I use is the 2gb Ram 16gb rom running HiOS5. <br />
        <br />
        Originally posted by T_173210689007
        does tecno spark 3 pro have this flashlight your talking about

Comment

[QUOTE=tolugaruba;319902]Yes it has fonts<br /><br />
          <br />
          <br /><br />
          <br />
          Originally posted by ibrahim olomi
          is there font for spark 3 ?
          [/QUOTE <br />
          <br />
          please im hving issues with my network connectivity after clearing cache network still misbehaves on spark3 pro]

Comment

• tolugaruba commented
            Editing a comment
            Which network do you use and what is your location? Also how does it misbehave?

hello here, sorry i couldn't reply to your reply to my previous complaint, im using spark3 pro which is 2gig ram and 32gig rom, im using mtn line for data and sometimes glo, i discover my internet connection suddenly stops while browsing for several minutes and comes up again on its own this happens every time and anywhere why? i live in lagos

Comment

Please share a screen shot of your device info page. <br />
            <br />
            <br />
            Originally posted by leo352
            hello here, sorry i couldn't reply to your reply to my previous complaint, im using spark3 pro which is 2gig ram and 32gig rom, im using mtn line for data and sometimes glo, i discover my internet connection suddenly stops while browsing for several minutes and comes up again on its own this happens every time and anywhere why? i live in lagos

Comment

• leo352 commented
              Editing a comment
              here is a screenshots of my device its the pro version
              Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190712_191638.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	23886

• tolugaruba commented
              Editing a comment
              Join the whatsapp group so we can handle the issue properly.. The link is on the thread" join the hios 5 family"

Try this link and get on the whats ap group for your device, spark 3 HiOS5 <br />
            <br />
            <br />
            http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/HIOS/333367-join-the-hios-5-0-family<br />
            <br />
            http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/HI...ios-5-0-family<br />
            <br />
            <br />
            Originally posted by leo352

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD