X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Protect Your Privacy From Malware On Tecno Spark 3 Nigeria

Hello T fans,

Those who have been using the Android OS for long would appreciate Google's introduction of app permission control on Android 6.0 and above.

Gone are the days when you would click install on Play Store and many permissions would pop up, and you would have no other choice than to agree. Now, whether an app is installed from Play Store or through other means, permissions can be granted and revoked easily.

This is particularly useful when you notice that an app is doing what you don't want, hence your privacy can be well protected. For instance, if an app uses your device's microphone without your knowledge, all you need to do is to deactivate microphone permission. Your failure to do this would enable the app to secretly record your conversations and use it for the interest of its developer(s).

For illustration sake only, I will use Opera browser on my Spark 3 for this tutorial. Just take the following steps:

(1) Go to Settings
    (2) Scroll down and click on Apps and notifications
    (3) Select the app you want to manage its permissions (e.g. Opera in this case)
    (4) Open Permissions and toggle on/off in front of each item as you wish. As shown, I deactivated microphone permission which was on by default.

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	22529

Name:	TSIMG_20190425_144148.jpg
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	22527

Name:	TSIMG_20190425_144159.jpg
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	22528
    Last edited by barolorun; 04-25-2019, 11:02 PM.

Trash

Comment

Bonjour ! je reçois à chaque fois un mail quand je transfert des images , et mon téléphone ne fonctionne pas correctement ! On me demande souvent un code de connexion par texto que je ne vois pas, mon skype et facebook sont bloqués, j'arrive pas du tout à les ouvrir. Merci de bien vouloir m'aider!

Comment

Very informative. Thanks

Comment

Hope this would really wade off malware sha?

Comment

Thank you so much for informing and explaining the steps that are helpful to protect from malware PhotoEditingIndia professional photo editing service . Malware is a critical one that is creating some issues like privacy issues. This one is helpful to handle such critical issues.

Comment

Very useful

Comment

nice tips,thanks so much

Comment

Good tip. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Patterns View Post
                    Hope this would really wade off malware sha?
                    How.?

Comment

can someone please tell me where is meant for hiding things here in this so called Spark 3 Coz I can't Expose my privacy to everyone

Comment

xuxlloz

Comment

小人,
                          Originally posted by barolorun
                          Hello T fans,没;钱<br />
                          <br />
                          科)代Those who have be[en using the Android OS for long would appreciate Google's introduction of z啬啊9 app 为permission control on 。Android 6.0 and above.当<br />
                          <br />
                          #Gone are the days when you would click install on Play Store and many permissions would pop up, and you would have no other c新hoice than to agree. Now, 如何whether an app is inst@我的alled from Play Store or through other means, permissions can be granted and revoked easily.<br />
                          <br />
                          @∅/This is particularly useful when you notice that an app is doing what you don't want, hence your privacy can be well protected. For instance, if an app uses your device's microphone without your knowledge, all you need to do is to deactivate microphone permission. Your failure to do this would enable the app to secretly record your conversations and use it for the interest of its developer(s).<br />
                          <br />
                          For illustration sake only, I will use Opera browser on my Spark 3 for this tutorial. Just take the following steps:<br />
                          <br />
                          (1) Go to Settings<br />
                          <br />
                          (2) Scroll down and click on Apps and notifications<br />
                          <br />
                          事情@(3) Select the app you want to manage its permissions (e.g. Opera in this case)<br />
                          <br />
                          (4) Open Permissions and toggle on/off in front of each item as you wish. As shown, I deactivated microphone permission which was on by default.
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          [+ 拍;SIZE=18px][ATTACH=CONFIG]n314400[/ATTACH]<br />
                          <br />
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n314397[/ATTACH]<br />
                          <br />
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n314398[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

Comment

ltheir.sions would pop up, and you would have no other choice than to agree. Now, whether an app is installed from Play Store or through other mea@ns, permissions can be granted and revoked easily.<br />
                            <br />
                            Tyhis is particularly useful when you notice that an app is doing what you don't want, hence your privacy can be well protected. For instance, if an app uses your device's 2microphone without your knowledge, all you need to do is to deactivate microphone permission. Your failure to do this would enable the app to secretly record your <br />
                            conversations and use it for the interest of its developer(s).<br />
                            <br />
                            gxgsFor illustration sake only, I will use Opera browser on my Spark 3 for this tutorial. Just take the following steps:<br />
                            <br />
                            (1) Go to Settings<br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            (3) Select the app you want to manage its permissions (e.g. Opera in this case)<br />
                            <br />
                            (4) Open Permissions and toggle on/off in front of each item as you wish. As shown, I deactivated microphone permission which was on by default.[/SIZE]<br />
                            <br />
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n314400[/ATTACH]<br />
                            <br />
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n314397[/ATTACH]<br />
                            <br />
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n314398[/ATTACH]
                            [/QUOTE]

Comment

ho<br />
                              pm FqR*<br />
                              s/ a?
                              Originally posted by barolorun
                              Hello T fansyi<br />
                              "uce<br />
                              Those wsho have been using the Android OS for long would -appreciate Google's introductions of app permission control on Android 6.0 and above.<br />
                              i<br />
                              bGone are the days when you would click install on Play cStore and many permissions would pop up, and you would have no other choice than to agree. Now, whether an app is in-stalled from Play Stk*ore or through other means, permissions can be granted anwd revoked easily.<br />
                              <br />
                              This is particularly useful when you notice that an app is doing what you don't want, hence your privacy can be well r,protected. For instance, if an app uses your device's microphone without your knowledge, all you need to do is to deactivate microphone permission. Your failure to do this would enable the app to secretly record your conversations and use it for the interest of its developer(s).<br />
                              <br />
                              For illustration sake only, I will use Opera browser on my Spark 3 for this tutorial. Just take the following steps:<br />
                              <br />
                              (1) Go to Settings<br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              (3) Select the app you want to manage its permissions (e.g. Opera in this case)<br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              [SIZE=18hpx][ATTACH=CONFIG]n314400[/ATTACH]<br />
                              .[/sizesg]<br />
                              [ATTACH=CONFIrGr]n314397[/ATTACH]<br />
                              <br />
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n314398[/ATTACH]

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience