• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please who is giving tecno ideas on their phone n software production

Comment

Tecno when wil ur font be back

Comment

Originally posted by ifeanyij1
        I was using l9plus now and I bought it pouvoir 2pro and suddenly pouvoir 3 is out. I TECNO una try oooooo

Comment

Does it have face detection

Comment

can some one help me ask why technology cant be putting 4 g network in there 2019 phones instead the there using it to differentiate phone i don't no if u tecno production are moving forward or back ward ,can you imagine i bought spark 3 of 32 gig and not the pro version so there is two 32 gig of spark does that make sense why not make the pro version 3 or 4 gig so you wont confuse buyers ,but no the only difference BTW my and pro is 4 g why tecno ,when all ur newly3 2019 phone should have 4 g ..but u guys like moving backward than front ward ..

Comment

Originally posted by pazano
              How can pouvoir 3 has 2gb ram and pouvoir 2pro has 3gd ram....tecno are u guys moving forward or backward...na waooooo for u na
              am telling you oo.the bigger version of of pouvior 2 that is supposed to come at least with 4gf ram instead there making every phone there are bringing look like another entry instead of the continuation of the last product ,,tecno and infinix pls grow up and at least look at Samsung model off product ,one lower the next higher than the previous not lower of making it look like another new version ,,if there start pouvior 2 with 2 gg ram at least 3 should come with 3 or 4 gg ram ,grow up u mind tecno ur shrinking

Comment

GBoard Keyboard doesn't work on the Tecno Pouvoir 3. It cannot be enabled in VIRTUAL KEYBOARDS.<br />
                Any help, please?

Comment

Originally posted by theogabriel2
                  GBoard Keyboard doesn't work on the Tecno Pouvoir 3. It cannot be enabled in VIRTUAL KEYBOARDS.<br /><br />
                  <br />
                  Any help, please?
                  does it have fonts

Comment

• theogabriel2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got a system update that fixed it. It now works perfectly. <br />
                    Thanks

Originally posted by ifeanyij1
                  I like my 18k gold pouvoir 2
                  <br />
                  me too?

Comment

just bought d phone last month

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience