X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BE VERY WATCHFUL WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR DEVICE TO CALCARE SERVICE CENTRE. Ghana

On the 21st of January 2019 I bought TECNO LA7 Pro from Kumasi TECNO office at Adum and after 3 months of using the phone suddenly the head phone jack developed this problem whereby any headphone \ud83c\udfa7 connected to the phone refused to function.I was directed by one of the administrators on this blog to visit the nearest CALCARE office which I did surprisingly I was told to come pick up my phone in 2 working days time which I obeyed.I was very happy \ud83d\ude0a when the head phone got functioning once again but little did I know another problem had been created by the technicians in the process of fixing the headphone jack. As at now my LA7 PRO refuses to connect to the nearest WIFI at my work side which makes it difficult for me to work at my office.I will kindly advise anyone to be very cautious when he or she takes a device to the CALCARE CENTRE for services THANKS YOU.

you think the issue is from Carlcare? What is the error message? Can it connect to other wifi? You can always return the device to the carlcare centre and Complain...

Comment

You are still under warranty

Comment

The WIFI problem begun after the second time I took my phone to the CALCARE center for them to fix the headphone jack.They have worked on the headphone ? jack twice please.

Comment

I know my device is under warranty so don't you think I deserve a new phone from them?.

Comment

If that is the case, they should do something about it, the device is still under warranty and should be fixed with no cost to you as per warranty.<br />
            Please take it back to them..
            Originally posted by 266696006
            I know my device is under warranty so don't you think I deserve a new phone from them?.

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD