• Show
Clear All

• Buy Spark 3 and Win BIG! Ghana

Click image for larger version

Name:	62343009_1961969843907274_9113715818071326720_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	23287

The AFCON season is HERE and it's time to join the Tecno African Football Frenzy and win BIG!
    It's quite simple,

Buy any of the Spark 3 series, correctly predict the countries that would end up in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place positions in order and stand a chance to share $10,000!!!

Here's How:
    1. Buy a Spark 3 from an Exclusive Tecno Shop only

2. Visit http://guesschampion.tecno-mobile.com/ to participate

3. Take a screenshot of your champion guess and comment under the Facebook post with the Hash Tag#LightUpAfcon. The Top 6 posts with the most likes will have a chance to watch the finals in Egypt

*Ts&Cs apply* kindly check on the guess champion website

NB: Participants must have a valid passport

This is the link to the Facebook Page:
    http://bit.ly/LightUpAfcon
    Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 06-16-2019, 11:49 PM.

They want to trick many Nigerians into heartache and problems that accompanies their products with Afcon...

Comment

hlo

Comment

Originally posted by awintita
        hlo
        phone is so nice

Comment

I favor the actual publish. It truly is superb to discover a person explain in words out of your cardiovascular as well as high quality with this particular essential subject material might be very easily observed. acheter

Comment

I enjoy our advertisment. The nation's high-quality to look into you'll show you on ideas considering the coronary heart and file size throughout this significant problem is oftentimes quite easily watched. how to sell on Amazon

Comment

That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more. how to drop ship

Comment

It is the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. It has proved utmost beneficial for me. dropshipping

Comment

how much can I swap tecno spark 3 to spark 3 pro

Comment

This is an awesome way to win big. Kudos!

Comment

Originally posted by preciousvicent View Post
                      how much can I swap tecno spark 3 to spark 3 pro
                      Search for the related thread here to see how. They released a thread here last week concerning that.

Comment

awesome only for spark3 user damn

Comment

I have a big problem with this Spark 3 I don't know what is Wong with the phone, if am using my phone and I have a call it will not show up on the screen, when it ends I will now see the miss call, please what do I need to do to get it done

Comment

who uses wx3 here and how long does the ? last? my wx3 battery ? does not last to 5 hrs with data on. what can I do to save battery?

Comment

Fix the font bug and stop this bullshit.

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD