X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates on my Deleted Posts on Tspot by Tecno Nigeria

Yesterday and today i have had three of my post deleted on Tspot by tecno due to their inability to handle the truth. Scroll down the forum section, you will find a post I made tagged "Tecno's Way of Killing The Truth" which was systematically deleted in a different way after i raised an alarm of another which i made on the 10th of this month tagged "3 Reasons Why Tecno May Not Be The Right Brand For You" which you would no longer find on the forum because it was totally deleted. The one i made tagged "Tecno's Way of Killing the Truth" you may find but has been made inaccessible by tecno making it seems like it's your mobile network with every click on it giving you the error of "INVALID ENTITY I.D". I want to inform you all that all deleted/inaccessible post of mine by tecno mentioned above is now available on Nairaland and will also be available on other porpular platforms which will be published soon but for now you can only get it on Nairaland. Just search for them both on google with the name "3 Reasons Why Tecno May Not Be The Right Brand For You Nairaland" and also "Tecno's Way of Killing The Truth Nairaland" You will find it on the phone section of the science & technology forum and it is currently making its way to becoming a trending topic on nairaland with the rise in views.

Well tecno is a failed brand they know it no wonder they are now selling memory cards instead of phones, they are trash, they hate the truth, no android updates for phones you want us to keep buying trash thank God we now have Xiaomi, Nokia umidigi even Oppo tecno go fear fear this time around

Comment

even doogee and helio p35pro are winning, tecno will deceive u guys with their bugs on their software updates and their phone body look

Comment

Advanced Options
      Working...
      X
      Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
      DOWNLOAD