X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Pictures From TECNO Acada Fest Scholarship Event In Lagos Nigeria

In recognition of World International Literacy Day, TECNO in partnership with scholarxEdu and AcadaFest is giving 3 Young Nigerians opportunity to be winners in the 2019 ACADAFEST SCHOLARSHIP FUND. Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190915_185458.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	25290 The lucky winners stand a chance of winning up to N200,000 to support their education in any institutions of their choice. The event is currently ongoing at the Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island In Lagos. Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190915_185513.jpg
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	25291 The scholarship is open to jambite and first year student of any recognise institution In Nigeria. The scholarship is open from now to 23rd of September and you can participate by writing an essay of not more than 300 words detailing your background , reason you need the scholarship and how the scholarship is going to have effect you on you and society. Submit your entry to entries.ng@tecno-mobile.com including your name, age, level , school name, parents/ guardian contact info. Winner will be announced on 6th of October. See pictures from the kick off of the event. Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190915_185529.jpg
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	25292 /storage/emulated/0/Pictures/temp/TSIMG_20190915_185538.j https://www.nairaland.com/5418525/li...tec-acada-fest

so cool and lovely

Comment

I'm impressed

Comment

Sounds like a great event! I am also a student, but I do not have time for entertainment and attending events. Now I'm stuck with paperwork and I need to write a difficult research paper on a historical topic. Do you think if I contact custom research paper service it will help me to solve my problem?

Comment

Advanced Options
        Working...
        X
        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
        DOWNLOAD