X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Secret Android Features And Shortcuts You Never Knew About All

10 Android Hidden Features And Tricks

Hello there android user, if you find yourself reading this post then my guess is you own an Android device and you want to learn android secrets and tricks on google's wonderful operating system. Third party developers do their best in providing you with android applications that can be used to improve android user friendliness. You would agree with me that with android apps around, things tend to be quite easy for users. You do not always need to install an application to access hidden android features. There are tons of Android secret tips and tricks on your android device that you probably didn't even know about.

Surprised?

Well, yes it is true. But not to worry in a bit I'll show you some cool secret features of Android phones.

All you have to do?
    Keep reading.

If you own a Samsung, Sony, Nexus, motorola or maybe HTC, Huawei or any other android powered phone, you will be glad to know that there are diverse android functions that Google has built into the operating system underneath your vendors user interface. Now the topic "Android secret features" is a broad topic that cannot be covered in weeks not even months because the topic is quite vast as it covers lots of android functions.

Now after all that being said, i will briefly tell you about my list, tagged "10 awesome android features'

10 Awesome Android Features

• Screenshot
    This hidden android feature is mostly used by people that's why it comes first. It works on almost all android devices, now to do this you'll have to hold the power button and volume down button at the same time.

Command = power button + volume down button

• Scheduled message
    You can schedule your messages to be sent later without you remembering to send them to recipients. There is a more descriptive write-up on how to schedule message on your android here. Though this cool android phone feature might not be found on some phones but you can download a schedule message application from playstore.

• Airplane/silent mode
    Have you ever had the moment when you'll have to quickly remove the battery of your android device or unlock your ultra pattern locked device to silence your device because your probably in a meeting ? Now those embarrassing days are over. This feature lets you set your phone to airplane or silent mode with just two taps. You can do this by holding your power button for 2 seconds and tapping on the airplane or silent icon.

Command = power button (hold for 2 seconds) tap on airplane or silent icon.

• Data limit
    You can set a data limit so that you wont go over your monthly allotment. Perhaps you purchased 5gb and you want to be alerted when you have used up to 4gb. You can access the data limit function under settings - data usage.

Note: if your mobile data is not on you won't see the data limit option.

Command = go to settings - data usage - data limit.

• Call screening
    For less aggressive calls on your phone you can create and send quick messages. To create a message you will have to go to call settings to edit or create quick messages. Now the way this android feature works is, when your phone rings and you don't want to pick the call you can simply just swipe your thumb up on the screen to let your caller know that you are busy instead of you ignoring or hanging up the call.

Command = swipe thumb up when you have an incoming call.

These are my top 5 android features, trust me when i say there are cool you just have to try and see for yourself.

you can click to see the remaining 5 cool features on your android. http://www.techytab.com/2016/08/cool...s-Android.html

There are android secrets and tricks on google's wonderful operating system. Third party developers do their best in providing you with android applications that can be used to improve android user friendliness. You would agree with me that with android apps around, things tend to be quite easy for users. You do not always need to install an application to access hidden android features. There are tons of Android secret tips and tricks on your android device that you
    [url]http://www.techytab.com[/url]

Whats the secret i thought it would be something big that's childish information i believe many here knew about that good work thou

Comment

• dietrying commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought there was something new here.
      We're just being taught to restart our pathetic c9s!
      uuuuuuuugh!!!

• Abubakafauz commented
      Editing a comment
      dietrying i thout so too that it will be something to help our buggy tecno phones but it was nothing in particular

• dietrying commented
      Editing a comment
      haha! Sorry man

Please rephrase the title.

Comment

Oh my God

Comment

• dietrying commented
        Editing a comment
        I know, I know!!!!!

Originally posted by Abubakafauz
      Whats the secret i thought it would be something big that's childish information i believe many here knew about that good work thou
      <br />
      i regreat opening this thread

Comment

• dietrying commented
        Editing a comment
        We call it &quot;clickbait&quot;

• Abubakafauz commented
        Editing a comment
        Do not regret thats ur beat u tried but next tym think before posting people in here are good in technology there r beta testers so find something challenging and post.... Dont be disappointed

• dietrying commented
        Editing a comment
        looooool!

These are not secret brother

Comment

nice android tips and features and i love it.
        Originally posted by Fabkeyz View Post
        10 Android Hidden Features And Tricks

Hello there android user, if you find yourself reading this post then my guess is you own an Android device and you want to learn android secrets and tricks on google's wonderful operating system. Third party developers do their best in providing you with android applications that can be used to improve android user friendliness. You would agree with me that with android apps around, things tend to be quite easy for users. You do not always need to install an application to access hidden android features. There are tons of Android secret tips and tricks on your android device that you probably didn't even know about.

Surprised?

Well, yes it is true. But not to worry in a bit I'll show you some cool secret features of Android phones.

All you have to do?
        Keep reading.

If you own a Samsung, Sony, Nexus, motorola or maybe HTC, Huawei or any other android powered phone, you will be glad to know that there are diverse android functions that Google has built into the operating system underneath your vendors user interface. Now the topic "Android secret features" is a broad topic that cannot be covered in weeks not even months because the topic is quite vast as it covers lots of android functions.

Now after all that being said, i will briefly tell you about my list, tagged "10 awesome android features'

10 Awesome android Features

• Screenshot
        This hidden android feature is mostly used by people that's why it comes first. It works on almost all android devices, now to do this you'll have to hold the power button and volume down button at the same time.

Command = power button + volume down button

• Scheduled message
        You can schedule your messages to be sent later without you remembering to send them to recipients. There is a more descriptive write-up on how to schedule message on your android here. Though this cool android phone feature might not be found on some phones but you can download a schedule message application from playstore.

• Airplane/silent mode
        Have you ever had the moment when you'll have to quickly remove the battery of your android device or unlock your ultra pattern locked device to silence your device because your probably in a meeting ? Now those embarrassing days are over. This feature lets you set your phone to airplane or silent mode with just two taps. You can do this by holding your power button for 2 seconds and tapping on the airplane or silent icon.

Command = power button (hold for 2 seconds) tap on airplane or silent icon.

• Data limit
        You can set a data limit so that you wont go over your monthly allotment. Perhaps you purchased 5gb and you want to be alerted when you have used up to 4gb. You can access the data limit function under settings - data usage.

Note: if your mobile data is not on you won't see the data limit option.

Command = go to settings - data usage - data limit.

• Call screening
        For less aggressive calls on your phone you can create and send quick messages. To create a message you will have to go to call settings to edit or create quick messages. Now the way this android feature works is, when your phone rings and you don't want to pick the call you can simply just swipe your thumb up on the screen to let your caller know that you are busy instead of you ignoring or hanging up the call.

Command = swipe thumb up when you have an incoming call.

These are my top 5 android features, trust me when i say there are cool you just have to try and see for yourself.

you can click to see the remaining 5 cool features on your android. http://www.techytab.com/2016/08/cool...s-Android.html

Comment

Advanced Options
        Working...
        X
        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
        DOWNLOAD