X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This App will remind you when to drink water! [AQUALERT] Kenya

Aqualert - Water Drink Reminder

Drinking water is a healthy practice in which most of us lack. We tend to neglect our body and related requirements and one such body necessity is “Water”.
    Our busy schedules, tight routines and strange eating habits have affected our body and health in the most negative manner. One such solution that helps in removing toxins from your body is urination, for which drinking water at regular interval is very important.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	android-water-tracker-main.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	1288

Name:	android-water-tracker-motivation.png
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	1289

To overcome dehydration problems aqualert will remind you to drink water at regular intervals and according to the quantity your body should acquire in a single day.

Aqualert lets you stay hydrated and calculates your water intake on basis of your sex, activity level, weight, etc. The app allows you to customize the notifications and reminders according to your preferences, and at the same time track your graphical progress to get self-motivation to drink more water.

Name:	android-water-tracker-history.png
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	1290

Name:	android-water-tracker-serving.png
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	1291

The notifications reminds one to drink enough water and this makes it seem a bit more fun. This is motivating enough and it doesn't nothing else that I can think of will motivate you more. I like the colorfulness of the app , fun facts and the easiness of it all.
    its simple yet completely understandable, regular prompts, reminders to drink allows you to easily to choose cup/glass/bottle and can further adjust the volumes of these to match your own vessel to accurately tally intake and finally can be used without internet connection so one can log fluid intake in a timely manner.

So Hopefully you learn something new from this article, if you liked fell free to share and remember to follow me on my social media platforms

Twitter: @Njoguhayes | Instagram: Hayesnjogu | Facebook: Hayes Njogu | Website: iamhayes.co.ke
    Last edited by aydensaruni; 05-08-2016, 07:19 PM.

Nice article.....but i don't think anybody need an app to remind him to drink water!

Comment

• Prodigy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm of the same opinion, who needs an app to remind when to drink water?

• Frozercold commented
      Editing a comment
      i think it should show water amount or litres needed per day in a regulatory manner

lol really? does anyone need an app to drink water thou

Comment

• markra commented
      Editing a comment
      exactly my thoughts. like who does?

anyone who needs an app to be reminder to drink water isnt thirsty.

Comment

• monsieurpaul commented
      Editing a comment
      i believe some people get so engrossed in activities that they actually forget little things like this.

LOL.....very funny app!

Comment

this actually good sha.though funny anyways

Comment

hmmmm..people sef..

Comment

That's like being on life support!!!

Comment

That's like being on life support!!!

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...