X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a problem on my phone Nigeria

the phone writes internal storage running out but then, there's space on my phone and I have changed the storage to SD card yet it's not working... I will glad to if a solution can be provided. thanks

pls my Facebook just disappeared in my phone,since I HV been downloading but not install,so I don't understand

Comment

Anymore time I creat facebook on my phone, they will always block and kill the facebook, please that should stop

Comment

Originally posted by olamide19175 View Post
        the phone writes internal storage running out but then, there's space on my phone and I have changed the storage to SD card yet it's not working... I will glad to if a solution can be provided. thanks
        go to setting,click apps and check for the apps that have used the most space then you clear data. that should help.

Comment

Originally posted by mayosim View Post
          pls my Facebook just disappeared in my phone,since I HV been downloading but not install,so I don't understand
          check and make sure you have enough space on your device then, you try downloading it from play store

Comment

Originally posted by Adsmile View Post
            Anymore time I creat facebook on my phone, they will always block and kill the facebook, please that should stop
            thats not an issue from your device,you might be doing something that is getting your facebook blocked

Comment

I have had issues connecting to WiFi more the once with security even if I know the identity and password connectIion fails

Comment

Advanced Options
              Working...
              X
              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
              DOWNLOAD